Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Nigeria Has Been "Islamised Systematically" - Femi Fani-kayode Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Been "Islamised Systematically" - Femi Fani-kayode Cries Out (855 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / In A War Contest Nigeria Can Systematically Defeat Israel. A Warning To KANU . / Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers (2) (3) (4)

Nigeria Has Been "Islamised Systematically" - Femi Fani-kayode Cries Out by morereb10: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2017
Nigeria Has Been "Islamised Systematically" Before Our Eyes, Fani-Kayode Cries Out - Reactions

Is Nigeria technically being Islamized right in our very eyes? This has been going on and on and on and nobody is talking about it. This morning, former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has raised the issue of Islamisation of Nigeria and has urged Professor Yemi Osinbajo to remember why he was put as the vice president.

FFK raised the following issues this morning on systematic Islamization of Nigeria:

1.The D-8 countries are Bangladesh,Egypt,Indonesia, Iran,Malaysia,Nigeria,Pakistan and Turkey.They have one thing in common: ISLAM. @ProfOsinbajo talks down on CAN for raising the alarm of islamisation.Nigeria is now a member of EVERY Islamic org. yet no islamisation agenda!

2.Are we to keep quiet until they either pull down every church or announce it officially?Somebody needs to talk to the VP. He has forgotten why he was named the running mate to Buhari instead of his mentor,Bola Tinubu.He needs to study the book of Esther before it is too late!

See people's reactions below...

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/nigeria-has-been-islamised.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala missyb3 obinoscopy dominique

Re: Nigeria Has Been "Islamised Systematically" - Femi Fani-kayode Cries Out by BreezyCB(m): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Nigeria Has Been "Islamised Systematically" - Femi Fani-kayode Cries Out by FarahAideed: 11:14am On Oct 30, 2017
FFK on point once again, I just did a quick research and D8 is actually a gathering of Developing Muslim countries .smh

Re: Nigeria Has Been "Islamised Systematically" - Femi Fani-kayode Cries Out by Crocky23: 11:17am On Oct 30, 2017
2.Are we to keep quiet until they either pull down every church or announce it officially?Somebody needs to talk to the VP. He has forgotten why he was named the running mate to Buhari instead of his mentor,Bola Tinubu.He needs to study the book of Esther before it is too late!
You never hear Osinbanjo say anything when Christians are murdered. He sold his soul to the devil.
Anyway Fani-Kayode is such a wonderful writer.

Haters can go and hug a transformer.

Re: Nigeria Has Been "Islamised Systematically" - Femi Fani-kayode Cries Out by Cyynthialove(f): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2017
After reading the ist I attached below, you should know those people that will come to this thread to attack FFK's personality instead of addressing the message at hand. Instead of addressing the message at hand, they always come up with their boring song...." FFK should go and take his drugs bla bla bla", they say all these just to cover their tracks and keep deceiving the gullible ones not to believe what is on ground.
Meanwhile, If my fellow Christians like, let them buy bigger matrass and sleep properly, forming to be tolerant while Islamization agenda is in progress.
Here in SW, Osun state has gone to the caliphate, more SW states to join if care is not taken.
Go to all the LG in Lagos, Muslims have where they pray while Christians are busy claiming to be tolerant despite not having where they clap their hands let alone proper worship.

Christians wake up and defend your faith !!!.
SE and SS is the stronghold of Christianity and last hope of Christians in Nigeria and I give them kudos for that and at the same time, i urge them not to allow any iddiot to pollute their land with ungodly religion, because here in SW, we know what we are passing through.
As for Osibanjo, up till now, I am yet to understand how he became a Pastor. A Pastor that can not fight for his faith, that one na pastor ?.
Anyways, no matter how Abubakar Shekau and Buhari struggle to impose ungodly religion on Nigerians, they must surely fail because, I have never seen where darkness overshadowed the light.

Lalasticlala, Lalasticlala do the needful.

Re: Nigeria Has Been "Islamised Systematically" - Femi Fani-kayode Cries Out by stcool(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2017
A Pastor in Aso Rock that cannot act like Esther in the Palace...is that one a Pastor?

Let me remind the Osibanjo of Mordecai's reply to Esther in the bible:

Esther 4:13-14 English Standard Version (ESV)

13 Then Mordecai told them to reply to Esther, “Do not think to yourself that in the king's palace you will escape any more than all the other Jews. 14 For if you keep silent at this time, relief and deliverance will rise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father's house will perish. And who knows whether you have not come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”

Re: Nigeria Has Been "Islamised Systematically" - Femi Fani-kayode Cries Out by Kemperor: 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Pastor E. A Adeboye should have a good explanation for us...

Why didn't he warn us of what was to come...

At least Bishop David Oyedepo spoke to an extent...

Adeboye just said vote your choice... Because of Osibanjo...

The church allowed APC to us them for politics... What an error under the sun...... Is it OK to say that the church allowed terror to fall on us..??

Re: Nigeria Has Been "Islamised Systematically" - Femi Fani-kayode Cries Out by WealthPhillips(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ok,

Re: Nigeria Has Been "Islamised Systematically" - Femi Fani-kayode Cries Out by fergie001: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
The people above have said it all,have nothing 2 add
Re: Nigeria Has Been "Islamised Systematically" - Femi Fani-kayode Cries Out by SweetJoystick(m): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
I have since given up hope on the entity called Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Has Been "Islamised Systematically" - Femi Fani-kayode Cries Out by morereb10: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
were is my able lalasticlala

is worth taken to promise land now

abi how u see am?
Re: Nigeria Has Been "Islamised Systematically" - Femi Fani-kayode Cries Out by Sirjamo: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
At least, Muslim countries are offering you ingrates a lot, from finance to defence and so on, am sure that Junkie ffk visits Dubai frequently to spend some of his loots on Igbos whores, and yet, always deceive the wailing zombies with the Muslims are bad phrase as if anybody stops him from worshiping his fake human god . what are Christians offering us in this country apart from complaint upon complaint.

See The Minimum Wages Paid By Nigeria And Other Countries Of The World / Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? / PDP Sweeps Enugu State Local Government Elections