Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? (2182 Views)

Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness / Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President / When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2017
Before God and man , has the president performed? So why are we been asked to vote him again in 2019?
This is a leader who is so insensitive to national issues.
Against his campaign promises he spent his first year junketting the globe like the proverbial Ajala. He has used a good part of his second year receiving medicare abroad. As we now step into the third year campaigns are already in top gear meaning there will be little time devoted for governance so let's be objective here is the president capable? why should he be given another four years?

If Nigeria is to be your personal business will you allow it to be governed like this?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by lilytender: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
1. He has not allowed his wife to call meeting of Security Chiefs like GEJ's wife did. His wife has also not been harassing state governors like GEJ's wife did.
2. He has not allowed his wife to appoint Ministers and Heads of Parastatals like GEJ's wife did, this is the reason while Aishat went to complain to CNN or BCC.
3. He hs not promoted looters the way GEJ promoted Diezaini, Aruma Oteh, Stella Oduah, e.t.c., instead Buhari has put SSG, DG-NIA and some others on suspension and investigation.
4. Despite oil price going as low as $29 to a barrel, Buhari has continued to pay salaries, whereas, GEJ was borrowing to pay salaries when oil was $66 to a barrel.
5. Despite low price, capital projects are on-going. If you do not know any, at least you will know that the Lagos-Ibadan expressway which has been in construction since Obasanjo's regime is almost completed, also several power projects are on going. Some of GEJ's uncompleted projects have been completed.
6. Unfortunately, prices of goods and services have increased, if he can do magic and bring down prices of goods and services, then he will get my vote.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by Babalegba(m): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Buhari will improve when he manages to get rid of the PDP thieves and saboteurs in his government. Said buhari, sai baba

4 Likes

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by Unik3030: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
voting for anybody is a matter of choice, my voters card,my choice. sai baba

5 Likes

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by fyneguy: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Why are you seeking fairness? grin grin grin grin
Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
lilytender:
1. He has not allowed his wife to call meeting of Security Chiefs like GEJ's wife did. His wife has also not been harassing state governors like GEJ's wife did.
2. He has not allowed his wife to appoint Ministers and Heads of Parastatals like GEJ's wife did, this is the reason while Aishat went to complain to CNN or BCC.
3. He hs not promoted looters the way GEJ promoted Diezaini, Aruma Oteh, Stella Oduah, e.t.c., instead Buhari has put SSG, DG-NIA and some others on suspension and investigation.
4. Despite oil price going as low as $29 to a barrel, Buhari has continued to pay salaries, whereas, GEJ was borrowing to pay salaries when oil was $66 to a barrel.
5. Despite low price, capital projects are on-going. If you do not know any, at least you will know that the Lagos-Ibadan expressway which has been in construction since Obasanjo's regime is almost completed, also several power projects are on going. Some of GEJ's uncompleted projects have been completed.
6. Unfortunately, prices of goods and services have increased, if he can do magic and bring down prices of goods and services, then he will get my vote.
I asked a question earlier that if Nigeria were to be your personal business would you allow someone you employed to run it the way Buhari is running our country?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by lilytender: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
DABMarkNig2019:

I asked a question earlier that if Nigeria were to be your personal business would you allow someone you employed to run it the way Buhari is running our country?

Yes, I will. A man who will not spend my company's money on women and ogogoro like GEJ did.

8 Likes

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by Moheat(m): 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
lilytender:
Unfortunately, you're making no sense Bro. We are talking of issues that affects lives and you are here kidding. Stay away from posts like these next time OK.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by Izonpikin: 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
lilytender:
ona notice say this guy no get plenty likes?? grin grin

Everybody don tire to hear bubari fables . . despite, despite ,despite... ;DD

Buhari is a serial failure and an old lanky man..a sectional bigotry certificateless individual . . nonsense..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by Izonpikin: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
lilytender:

Yes, I will. A man who will not spend my company's money on women and ogogoro like GEJ did.
oh yeh behold a chronic zombie.. grin

May buhari rule over your family and the next to come for all eternity..zombie ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by oladeebo: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
DABMarkNig2019:
Before God and man , has the president performed? So why are we been asked to vote him again in 2019?
This is a leader who is so insensitive to national issues.
Against his campaign promises he spent his first year junketting the globe like the proverbial Ajala. He has used a good part of his second year receiving medicare abroad. As we now step into the third year campaigns are already in top gear meaning there will be little time devoted for governance so let's be objective here is the president capable? why should he be given another four years?

If Nigeria is to be your personal business will you allow it to be governed like this?
if Nigeria is your personal business will you over it to the looters?

2 Likes

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by YourWife(f): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
People keep shouting PDP are looters... I bet it, the kind of looting and corruption going on under Buhari and APC will make PDP look like saints. I wish I could talk... But not to worry, in the fullness of time, y'all will see the truth.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
lilytender:

I perceived you wouldn't make much progress as a business man if not who makes careless statement like this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
oladeebo:

that depends on what your definition of looting is. what has babachir, baru, oke, bubu, burantai, abba kyari, daura, silva,danbazaua, maina, malami etal has been doing in this administration?

1 Like

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by Annie939(f): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
because within 2yrs in power a bag of cap rice is now from 5000 to 20.000 , agitations everywhere , hunger people are now selling their children, millions of people lost their jobs corruption is 100 per cent higher under buhari, now you have seen some of the reasons why i will vote for him come 2019 .bubu the northern president God punish devil.

2 Likes

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by Isoko1stSon(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Li li tender Is an Idi. ot
Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by Isoko1stSon(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Buhari is not fit to be LGA chair.

He Failed 3 times Till Tinubu helped him
Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by surgical: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
lilytender:

But waste in foreign land on delibtating health, you loose, resources together with manhour

2 Likes

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by surgical: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
DABMarkNig2019:

I perceived you wouldn't make much progress as a business man if not who makes careless statement like this?
oga go and check his life and people that still reason like him, you will understand.
Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by WizzPoll: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
I will be surprised if Buhari put himself forward for 2019. Even Buhari know Buhari has failed.
Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 31, 2017
Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by deltaisgreat: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2017
So that herdsmen can continue with the killing, so that looting of our common wealth can continue, impunity and disobedient to court order, bringing disgrace to Nigeria when he travels abroad eg Nigerians are criminals, condoning and shielding his party looters, dividing Nigeria more with more 97% and 5% , waiting tax payers money on his regular foreign treatment, he brought us in recession then he will take us to depression, b4 he go by 3023 we would have been sacked from our jobs which we secured b4 he came in 2015 , remember boko haram are still there, chibok girls arrangement will still come out, prizes of goods and services, dollars rising to the sky, selective prosecution, ruling by the aso rock cabal. This are just the few reasons we should not return buhari come 2019.

1 Like

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2017
deltaisgreat:
So that herdsmen can continue with the killing, so that looting of our common wealth can continue, impunity and disobedient to court order, bringing disgrace to Nigeria when he travels abroad eg Nigerians are criminals, condoning and shielding his party looters, dividing Nigeria more with more 97% and 5% , waiting tax payers money on his regular foreign treatment, he brought us in recession then he will take us to depression, b4 he go by 3023 we would have been sacked from our jobs which we secured b4 he came in 2015 , remember boko haram are still there, chibok girls arrangement will still come out, prizes of goods and services, dollars rising to the sky, selective prosecution, ruling by the aso rock cabal. This are just the few reasons we should not return buhari come 2019.
to cap it all Nigeria is now fantastically corrupt in the words of David Cameron. what a pity

1 Like

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by pryme(m): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2017
It's just a shame that a country of over 160 million Ppl, Nigeria can not bring forward a formidable Upright contender for the next election.
This just sums up the level of rot in this country.

We can only vote Buhari ahead of the pdp thieves.

6 Likes

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by diegwu01: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2017
lilytender:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy! You get mouth !!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by diegwu01: 10:02am On Oct 31, 2017
DABMarkNig2019:

that depends on what your definition of looting is. what has babachir, baru, oke, bubu, burantai, abba kyari, daura, silva,danbazaua, maina, malami etal has been doing in this administration?
Except for Babachir, who would soon be picked up, If any of these guys stole, They did during the reign of your Hero GEJ and PDP

1 Like

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by hooklover: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2017
If Nigeria is a fortune 500 company like apple. Will u pick buhari as CEO.?

If u can answer this question u are a man..
Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2017
hooklover:
If Nigeria is a fortune 500 company like apple. Will u pick buhari as CEO.?

If u can answer this question u are a man..
No company on earth will ever survive bubus draconian style and system of leadership.
Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by muykem: 10:48am On Oct 31, 2017
Yes because he has showed courage and political will to confront Nigeria problems. Boko harram and corruption has suffered under his government. He is taking giant step on infrastructure despite dwindling in price of oil.

1 Like

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by Ojiofor: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2017
oladeebo:

Buhari and his gang is the greatest looters of all time.You need to be redeemed from chronic ignorance.
Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by oladeebo: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ojiofor:

Buhari and his gang is the greatest looters of all time.You need to be redeemed from chronic ignorance.
ojiofor are you on planet mass when pdp was ruling this country?
have you ever heard the slogan of pdp......pdp power!!!!
have ever been assaulted the power flog of pdp?
or you are one of those who have share of motorcycle, pdp bus, pdp crumbs at ole pate then!
God forbidden pdp ruling this country again!

2 Likes

Re: In All Fairness Why Should Buhari Be Returned in 2019? by Ojiofor: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
oladeebo:

ojiofor are you on planet mass when pdp was ruling this country?
have you ever heard the slogan of pdp......pdp power!!!!
have ever been assaulted the power flog of pdp?
or you are one of those who have share of motorcycle, pdp bus, pdp crumbs at ole pate then!
God forbidden pdp ruling this country again!

Common oladeebo,I am not a PDP man and never been involve in politics.I am just an advocate for good governance which Buhari is not providing at this moment,in fact he have failed in all ramifications just like PDP.
I am not paid a agent like you who defends every action of this government nor matter how bad it is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING - Yusuf Buratai Is Dead / 2019: Osinbajo’s Continuity As My VP Under Threat – Buhari / Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.