Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

President Buhari Is A Monumental Fraudster Dressed In Borrowed Robe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is A Monumental Fraudster Dressed In Borrowed Robe (316 Views)

Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam / Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) / Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu, Oluremi Hamzat Dressed In Girl Guides Uniform (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Is A Monumental Fraudster Dressed In Borrowed Robe by Elbinawi: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2017
President Buhari is a Monumental Fraudster Dressed in Borrowed Robe:

"Perhaps Buhari never had any integrity to start with. It was our desperation for a hero that caused us to dress him in borrowed robes. What man of integrity would lie that he took a bank loan to buy his presidential nomination form while two of his children were enrolled in a United Kingdom university? What man of integrity would have a multimillion-naira house in Abuja but lied that he had modest houses only in Daura, Kaduna, and Kano? What man of integrity would be afraid to publicly and transparently declare his assets after promising to do so? What man of integrity chooses to be the sole signatory to his presidential campaign’s bank account to which millions of poor, struggling Nigerians donated tens of millions of naira and not give an account of how he spent the money? What man of integrity perpetually surrounds himself with corrupt people and, worse still, defends their corruption?
"People who are intimate with President Buhari told me several months ago in the heat of my unrestrained enthusiasm over his emergence as president that he was morally and temperamentally unsuited to fight corruption. They said the undue premium the president places on ‘personal loyalty’ causes him to ignore, excuse, and even defend the corruption of his close associates. I was regaled with troubling tales of the mind-boggling corruption against close, loyal aides that he swept under the carpet at the PTF (Petroleum Trust Fund), The Buhari Organisation, and at the defunct CPC (Congress for Progressive Change). They say likes attract. You can’t be a man of integrity and continually surround yourself with corrupt people. I can go on; but it is obvious that Buhari isn’t the man of integrity he has been alleged to be."

-Prof Farooq Kperogi
Re: President Buhari Is A Monumental Fraudster Dressed In Borrowed Robe by SweetJoystick(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Buhari is a fraudster, a phony lying con man, a chameleon, in fact a pig who would never change from its dirty habitat (corruption)

(1) (Reply)

My pleasure to share some key achievements & Look Ahead:2018-2019-Kachikwu / Anambra State: Vote To Ensure Teamwork And Collaboration / Watch Our Funny Tax Videos!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.