Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Actress, Ifunanya Igwe Welcomes Baby Girl With Rich Hubby, Arabmoney [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Ifunanya Igwe Welcomes Baby Girl With Rich Hubby, Arabmoney [PICS] (3352 Views)

Davido Celebrates Ifunanya, Chioma's Sister: 'Happy Birthday In-Law' / Sexy Actress Ifunanya Igwe, Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Nollywood Actress, Ifunanya Igwe Welcomes Her Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Ifunanya Igwe Welcomes Baby Girl With Rich Hubby, Arabmoney [PICS] by skuki123: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Pretty Nollywood actress, Ifunanya Igwe, recently could not hide her joy as she welcomed her second child which is a baby girl.

The actress, who got married in 2016, to Mike Ukpabia aka Arabmoney, could not hide her joy of being able to bring another life into the wold.

Sharing the good news, the actress wrote, “My little Angel, you are a beauty to behold and I will go through the pain and share my body with you all over again not minding the changes because you are worth every bit of it and more You're a piece of heaven sent down to me. Welcome baby k.Michelle.”

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-ifunanya-igwe-welcomes-baby-girl-rich-hubby-arabmoney/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Actress, Ifunanya Igwe Welcomes Baby Girl With Rich Hubby, Arabmoney [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
All these hoes! They always want to marry rich men...golddiggers angry
Re: Actress, Ifunanya Igwe Welcomes Baby Girl With Rich Hubby, Arabmoney [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
LesbianBoy:
All these hoes! They always want to marry rich men...golddiggers angry
Re: Actress, Ifunanya Igwe Welcomes Baby Girl With Rich Hubby, Arabmoney [PICS] by choku123: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
congratulation
Re: Actress, Ifunanya Igwe Welcomes Baby Girl With Rich Hubby, Arabmoney [PICS] by cheinu: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
I know ha hubby, from secondary school days in Abuja, he is a very nice guy, and very generous too.lucky her

(1) (Reply)

COZA Rape Scandal: Frank Edwards Breaks Silence / Actress Ella Agu Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Birthday / Cardi B Departs Ghana After Hostile Reception From Ghanaian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.