Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Pls Who Has An Idea The Type Of Body Lotion TB Joshua - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Who Has An Idea The Type Of Body Lotion TB Joshua (1958 Views)

Pls What Is The Best Body Lotion For Guys / Is Q7 Carrot Body Lotion A Bleaching Cream? / Fake Extract Whitening Body Lotion From Justrite!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Has An Idea The Type Of Body Lotion TB Joshua by Exclusive32: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
I just like tb Joshua complexion, I don't want to bleach but I need a can of brow skin, not the type that some part will be black, some part yellow. I m just looking for a lotion that will make all my body brow and shining. pls help if you got any idea.
Re: Pls Who Has An Idea The Type Of Body Lotion TB Joshua by JohnySmith: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Exclusive32:
I just like tb Joshua complexion, I don't want to bleach but I need a can of brow skin, not the type that some part will be black, some part yellow. I m just looking for a lotion that will make all my body brow and shining. pls help if you got any idea.

You can try to use some home made masks. You may probably came across DIY face mask and didn't know what exactly it is, but it's awesome even for men. I used to have Acne, and used a variety of methods to get rid of the issue undecided and was shocked when natural treatment, Green tea and honey masks broght me a desirable result. So, try it, I'm sure I'll be satisfied.
Re: Pls Who Has An Idea The Type Of Body Lotion TB Joshua by Exclusive32: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
JohnySmith:

You can try to use some home made masks. You may probably came across DIY face mask and didn't know what exactly it is, but it's awesome even for men. I used to have Acne, and used a variety of methods to get rid of the issue undecided and was shocked when natural treatment, Green tea and honey masks broght me a desirable result. So, try it, I'm sure I'll be satisfied.
OK, thanx I will try it. but I still need more.

PS: found it useful, I will try it.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Aso Ebi Styles 2021 | Exquisite And Enchanting Lace Styles For Ladies / Season 1: Ankara Prints, Fabrics, Accessories, Ankara Styles, Asoebi / Fashionable Ladies Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.