Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Owner Of Insidenaij.com.ng Scammed Me Of A 9ja Adsense I Sold To Him - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Owner Of Insidenaij.com.ng Scammed Me Of A 9ja Adsense I Sold To Him (1269 Views)

9ja Adsense @7k / I Need Unverified 9ja Adsense / 9ja Adsense For Sale At A Very Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owner Of Insidenaij.com.ng Scammed Me Of A 9ja Adsense I Sold To Him by Insidenaij: 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
I Have Friend who sell AdSense why will I buy from NL and I dont even need an adsense because I have and I don't have multiple site.

Why will I delete. a blog because of 8k
Re: Owner Of Insidenaij.com.ng Scammed Me Of A 9ja Adsense I Sold To Him by fineyemi(m): 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
I want u to confess to me cos u are still lying. Do u know u have asked me before that do I have AdSense. u gave me the name of your site. u told me to give u the ad code to place on ur site. I gave them to u and I awaited for u to place it which u did and I refreshed your site and the ads were visible. u promised to pay but u never did. That was how I got to know your name, and your site name cos u gave them to me then.

I want u to confess to me. U deleted your site Insidenaij.com.ng and u are here saying trash that u are innocent.
Re: Owner Of Insidenaij.com.ng Scammed Me Of A 9ja Adsense I Sold To Him by fineyemi(m): 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
A simple question. Y is your site not going cos it was going this morning
Re: Owner Of Insidenaij.com.ng Scammed Me Of A 9ja Adsense I Sold To Him by Insidenaij: 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
why will I delete a blog because of 8k

Re: Owner Of Insidenaij.com.ng Scammed Me Of A 9ja Adsense I Sold To Him by Insidenaij: 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
why will I delete a blog because of 8k chai

Re: Owner Of Insidenaij.com.ng Scammed Me Of A 9ja Adsense I Sold To Him by fineyemi(m): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Insidenaij:
why will I delete a blog because of 8k
Simple question. Y is ur site not going
Re: Owner Of Insidenaij.com.ng Scammed Me Of A 9ja Adsense I Sold To Him by Insidenaij: 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
I tried configuring my search console today and I was stucked when I wanted to verify my site ownership through domain registra and I had issues.
I have neither talked nor chatted with you and my WhatsApp profile picture has never been blank
it has always been the logo of my site and my contact can verify this
chat me on the details I gave you earlier and give Screenshot Of our chat here
Re: Owner Of Insidenaij.com.ng Scammed Me Of A 9ja Adsense I Sold To Him by fineyemi(m): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
All I want is for u to confess. No single picture of ur sef on Facebook. and u claim u are innocent. Who is this below:

Re: Owner Of Insidenaij.com.ng Scammed Me Of A 9ja Adsense I Sold To Him by Insidenaij: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
this isnt me and the screenshots of our chats
Re: Owner Of Insidenaij.com.ng Scammed Me Of A 9ja Adsense I Sold To Him by Insidenaij: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
share the screenshots of our chat
Re: Owner Of Insidenaij.com.ng Scammed Me Of A 9ja Adsense I Sold To Him by Olarababy(f): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Funny enough the same scammer contacted me last week that he wanted to buy my adsense.......and i should make him admin first before he pays me. He thinks i will fall for that shit

UPDATED: THE SCAMMER HAS BLOCKED ME grin grin grin

Re: Owner Of Insidenaij.com.ng Scammed Me Of A 9ja Adsense I Sold To Him by IamShiningStar(f): 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
lol! busted! @insidenaij abeg pay-up the guy joor!
@ op, u fall ur hand big time , how can u trust some dude blindly like that nah n from ur chats u sounded so desperate n the guy took advantage of ur desperation. grin[/quote] grin
Olarababy:
Funny enough the same scammer contacted me last week that he wanted to buy my adsense.......and i should make him admin first before he pays me. He thinks i will fall for that shit

UPDATED: THE SCAMMER HAS BLOCKED ME grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

TDC Mobile Store / Let's Talk About "Un Solicited Web Proposals" / Web Developer Needed For A N200,000 Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.