Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Desperately Need Help On How To Unlock My sony Max, ESPN Sony and CNN Intelsat - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / I Desperately Need Help On How To Unlock My sony Max, ESPN Sony and CNN Intelsat (5427 Views)

Help On Winners Chapel Satellite Frequency And Symbol Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Desperately Need Help On How To Unlock My sony Max, ESPN Sony and CNN Intelsat by rozey247(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
I'm a novice on FTA satellite. i'm using a strong 4950 reciever to watch some indian channels on Intelsat 20 (68.5E). some of the channels include sonny max, sony espn, cnn india, bbc and a lot more. Now all the channels are locked and i'm tired of spending money for the installers to installed the new software on my reciver to get the channels back. pls which site will i be able to download the latest softwares for unlocking those channels.
pls help me out
Re: I Desperately Need Help On How To Unlock My sony Max, ESPN Sony and CNN Intelsat by aliyuthayo(m): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
rozey247:
I'm a novice on FTA satellite. i'm using a strong 4950 reciever to watch some indian channels on Intelsat 20 (68.5E). some of the channels include sonny max, sony espn, cnn india, bbc and a lot more. Now all the channels are locked and i'm tired of spending money for the installers to installed the new software on my reciver to get the channels back. pls which site will i be able to download the latest softwares for unlocking those channels.
pls help me out

Your case is small only if you know how to update your decoder software. There's no installer who can say he/she design those software, I still don't know why some installers charge money for it. Try and Google how to update your receiver software, since it's Strong, YouTube videos will also help you.
Re: I Desperately Need Help On How To Unlock My sony Max, ESPN Sony and CNN Intelsat by rozey247(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
aliyuthayo:

Your case is small only if you know how to update your decoder software. There's no installer who can say he/she design those software, I still don't know why some installers charge money for it. Try and Google how to update your receiver software, since it's Strong, YouTube videos will also help you.

Thanx for your response bro. I do know how to update but my problem is where to download the latest patch/software that would open those channels. I know there most be a site where those installers visit, download and start selling to people. Its unfortunate as to how they alwayz decide to undisclose those site to there customers to download.
Re: I Desperately Need Help On How To Unlock My sony Max, ESPN Sony and CNN Intelsat by aliyuthayo(m): 5:40am On Oct 31, 2017
rozey247:

Thanx for your response bro. I do know how to update but my problem is where to download the latest patch/software that would open those channels. I know there most be a site where those installers visit, download and start selling to people. Its unfortunate as to how they alwayz decide to undisclose those site to there customers to download.

Latest patch for your Strong: Check for your decoder number pls make sure you choose for Africa.
http://najmsat2018.com/category/others-recivers/
https://peacesat.com/downloads/

After upgrading, it can open Sony, AFN, with biss it can also open KFS on Cband too
Re: I Desperately Need Help On How To Unlock My sony Max, ESPN Sony and CNN Intelsat by rozey247(m): 7:05am On Oct 31, 2017
aliyuthayo:

Latest patch for your Strong: Check for your decoder number pls make sure you choose for Africa.
http://najmsat2018.com/category/others-recivers/
https://peacesat.com/downloads/

After upgrading, it can open Sony, AFN, with biss it can also open KFS on Cband too

God blez you bro.
Re: I Desperately Need Help On How To Unlock My sony Max, ESPN Sony and CNN Intelsat by aliyuthayo(m): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
rozey247:

God blez you bro.

Latest software for strong decoders, it open AFN, Sport24hd
http://crosat.us/upload/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Africa
Re: I Desperately Need Help On How To Unlock My sony Max, ESPN Sony and CNN Intelsat by rozey247(m): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
aliyuthayo:

Latest software for strong decoders, it open AFN, Sport24hd
http://crosat.us/upload/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Africa
Thanx a lot four your reply bro aliyu. My dish is currently set on SONY Espn direction not sport24. I called my installer here in zaria to change it to sport24 satellite and he claimed the software cant open my decoder srt4950. No new software for my decorder model.
Re: I Desperately Need Help On How To Unlock My sony Max, ESPN Sony and CNN Intelsat by aliyuthayo(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
rozey247:

Thanx a lot four your reply bro aliyu. My dish is currently set on SONY Espn direction not sport24. I called my installer here in zaria to change it to sport24 satellite and he claimed the software cant open my decoder srt4950. No new software for my decorder model.

The software is released for srt4955 and above. Don't mind all these our manufacturers, they only want to sell decoders all the time. If have money, you can swap with a better decoder, that's how I do it all the time of not so, my house will have turn to decoder warehouse grin
Re: I Desperately Need Help On How To Unlock My sony Max, ESPN Sony and CNN Intelsat by rozey247(m): 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
aliyuthayo:

The software is released for srt4955 and above. Don't mind all these our manufacturers, they only want to sell decoders all the time. If have money, you can swap with a better decoder, that's how I do it all the time of not so, my house will have turn to decoder warehouse grin
That is what i observe. They keep releasing new model and allowing the software to work only on the newer models. Those guyz wants 2b smart. I will look for a way to see if i can get a swap through my installer though it may be difficult here.
Re: I Desperately Need Help On How To Unlock My sony Max, ESPN Sony and CNN Intelsat by ottalo1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
What's the hope for we that have strong 4940.no tricks

(1) (Reply)

Al About Ew6 & Astra 2b On 1 Dish(90cm) / Pls How Do I Use Strong Decoder To Watch Dstv Channels / Offline Downloading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.