Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

“all I Ever Wanted Was For My Family To Be Together, While Fans Wanted Psquare” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “all I Ever Wanted Was For My Family To Be Together, While Fans Wanted Psquare” (444 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' / Daddy Showkey Shows His Wife, Children, Family To Mark Father's Day / Ebony Reigns' Family To Sue Mortuary & The Man Who Touched Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“all I Ever Wanted Was For My Family To Be Together, While Fans Wanted Psquare” by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
In a chat with Vibes Ng, Peter Okoye taled about his new single, “Cool it down”, and also talked about his issue with his brothers, Paul and Peter.

According to him, while he wanted was to keep his family together, all fans wanted was to have Psquare. He further disclosed that the Okoye brothers’ feud has lingered for four years.

“Some individuals decided to separate two individuals by saying this person is better than this person but my motto is, if you steal from Peter to pay Paul, you’re paying P-Square. Oh I hate this Peter. Well if you see two of us onstage with Peter on one side and Paul on the other side, you will watch the show like this (covering one side of his face with his phone).

The reason why I started responding to social media is because there was something that came out one time…

Read more here: http://www.nigerianslifestyle.com/2017/10/all-i-ever-wanted-was-for-my-family-to.html?m=0
Re: “all I Ever Wanted Was For My Family To Be Together, While Fans Wanted Psquare” by cosby02(m): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
Just be happy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Shades Tekno Again, Tells Him To Stop Borrowing Cars To Deceive Fan / Bobrisky Has Moved On To Davido After His Declaration Of Love For Wizkid / See The Reasons Why Davido Is Better Than Wizkid In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.