Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Armed Robbers/ Thieves With New Method - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Armed Robbers/ Thieves With New Method (1166 Views)

How To Get 40GB On Your Airtel Network, New Method / Photo Of The Leader Of Armed Robbers Gang In Tamale. / Hack Any Facebook Account With New Method,recover Your Hacked Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers/ Thieves With New Method by just2simple: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
shocked shocked shocked Armed robbers and thieves have now devised some new means of robbing people these days.
Last week my brother boarded a taxi from portharcourt to Eket. On the way going d driver stop at a filling station, immediately after trailer's park by Onne, to buy fuel. When he get to d xpress leading to Ogoni/Eket, the driver pretended that his car is fault and could not start again and that evryone should get down and push d car. Unknowing to the passengers, all dropped their belongings inside d car to help him push d said car. Blf u know whats happening, d guy just zoom off leaving all passengers stranded with their credentials, laptops and other valuable gone.
Pls, this piece is vry real and can happen to any body. Always be alert and prayerful. Evil ones are everywhere now. cry
Re: Armed Robbers/ Thieves With New Method by Johnflowey1738(f): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
cheesy
Op una still dey learn
This wan na old format na

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers/ Thieves With New Method by just2simple: 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
Who also had this nasty xperience should share tongue and create more awareness shocked

(1) (Reply)

Fingerlings And Juvenile Catfish Available For Sale / “i Joined Cult Because I Want To Become A Politician” Absu Student / NPA 2017 Aptitude Test/interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.