Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

The Types Of Classmates You Had In Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Types Of Classmates You Had In Secondary School (1411 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Types Of Classmates You Had In Secondary School by YoungB1a(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
This are some types of classmate we had back then in secondary school...pls Add yours and let the fun continue.

Re: The Types Of Classmates You Had In Secondary School by YoungB1a(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
More

Re: The Types Of Classmates You Had In Secondary School by YoungB1a(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2017

Re: The Types Of Classmates You Had In Secondary School by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
The ones who never took a biro to school, but returned with a packet of it.

Like me, I never used my money to buy a pen b4

2 Likes

Re: The Types Of Classmates You Had In Secondary School by ekensi01: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Ole.

cheesy

I'm the one bring pens for you to steal abi?

1 Like

Re: The Types Of Classmates You Had In Secondary School by YoungB1a(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

always stealing or looking 4 Biros after closing hour
Re: The Types Of Classmates You Had In Secondary School by Yeligray(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Back in my school the slim ones bully the fat
Re: The Types Of Classmates You Had In Secondary School by JideAmuGiaka: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
grin

Re: The Types Of Classmates You Had In Secondary School by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
I can relate to all. cheesy

Great Dore Numa College.
Re: The Types Of Classmates You Had In Secondary School by davostar: 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin
I can relate
Re: The Types Of Classmates You Had In Secondary School by sorextee(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
I can also relate
Lets hope d poster below me relates
Re: The Types Of Classmates You Had In Secondary School by maleekfrenzy(m): 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
I can relate to every single one of them baje.
Re: The Types Of Classmates You Had In Secondary School by fatymore(f): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

uhm...
Re: The Types Of Classmates You Had In Secondary School by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2017
fatymore:
uhm...
Baby kiss

(1) (Reply)

Food Science And Technology Or Nutrition And Dietetics, Which Is Better? / The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! / Discovering The Best MBA Colleges In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.