Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) (59588 Views)

Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire / Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK / Buhari Swears In Boss Mustapha As Secretary To The Government Of The Federation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by jaymichael(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Why can't he sacrifice that position to SE?
The position was occupied by the SE in the last administration. No be them birthright.

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by DTaj: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
For 'name checkers', the new SGF, Boss Mustapha is a CHRISTIAN from ADAMAWA STATE!

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by TundeHashim(m): 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Why can't he sacrifice that position to SE?

could u please give me three sensible reasons why he must "sacrifice" the position to the South East?

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by BetaThings: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Keneking:
Ok same location as Babachir lawal ...cant an Igbo man do this job?

An Igbo man (Anyim Pius Anyim) did this job for 4 years (2011 - 2015) and left less than 3 years ago
Let this people enjoy their time too now!
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by Abee79(m): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
oshe11:

Nobody for Other regions gt same or better profile
I would have answered your question now but I really need to go and check my beans on the fire before it burns . . . wait for me
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by Ralphdan(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
yemmybx:
God bless you. Go there and make Nigeria great again. I believe in Nigeria, I believe in true Nigeria.

Believing in Nigeria is like believing in MMM Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by Ladipodeal: 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
ChykeBivins:
I have known him personally for 10 years..Trust me bros I'm very critical of the Buhari administration and it's perceived corruption...This man is without blemish..Please call me out/quote me/insult me if Boss Mustapha goes the conventional way of politicians..I'm staking my neck out..He doesn't do favours. YOU MUST BE QUALIFIED..HE IS DETRIBALISED. .This is a good appointment.
OK noted.
My little experience working with so called dedicated christians makes me think otherwise. A lot of them forget their faith when it has to do with money.
There are exceptions but very rare.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
another one...in Khalid voice....
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Yes! Pius Anyim Pius did the Job very well. mche3eeeeeeeeeww!

Keneking:
Ok same location as Babachir lawal ...cant an Igbo man do this job?

Anyway thanks for the profile...but would DSS screen him undecided

Who handles future grass cutting at IDP camps?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
[s]...just another northerner...PMB never fails, he is so predictabl[/s]e
Go and hang. Its not your government
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by BetaThings: 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
doctokwus:

Didnt see where it was so mentioned,if so however,why can't he show any little pretence to being a president of a country and not of the North?

Why can you not show any little pretence of saying things you are sure of and respecting facts
You assumed he is a Muslim, you raised the religious flag
Now that he is Christian, you switch to tribal card

When Babachir Lawal was suspended, CAN said it was because he was a Christian!
If a Muslim is put there, CAN will scream
If somebody from another zone is put there, NE will scream

Nigerians don't care about merit, it is about religion, tribe, LG, home town, family etc
Anything to criticise and divide

5 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by oshe11: 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Abee79:

I would have answered your question now but I really need to go and check my beans on the fire before it burns . . . wait for me
send me ur location, so I cn come with bread, so we cn dicuss abt it after meal
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by BetaThings: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
israelmao:

If he knows how to put square peg in square hole how came about Oke and Babachir?

He inherited Oke from Jonathan
If he had sacked him then, the only cry given would have been "northernisation"

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by RaptorX: 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Will not be surprised if he replaces Oke with a Northerner.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by 2n2k(m): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
meforyou1:
also from PTF where Buhari was former Chairman. Govt of Hypocrisy

No. He was appointed by OBJ in 2000 as a member of Interim Management Committee of PTF

The sole mandate of the committee was to investigate and wind down the PTF. Remember that the first act of obj when he took office a year earlier was to abolish PTF because he saw it as a parallel government much to the chagrin of Buhari.

For obj to have appointed him into imc that time, it means he was not overtly pro-Buhari since it was imc that probed Buhari’s tenure in PTF.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by seunmsg(m): 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Why not give ACN bloc of SE? haba

Chief of Staff... N/E

COAS.... N/E

NSA... N/E

HOR Speaker.. N/E

SGF.. N/E again? where is the balance?

Unfortunately, they contributed little or nothing to the Buhari presidency. Apart from other considerations, the SGF was also reserved for the northern Christians that supported the president. They are a very powerful voting bloc that the Fulani political elites rely on to maintain the monolithic northern bloc.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by BetaThings: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
meforyou1:
also from PTF where Buhari was former Chairman. Govt of Hypocrisy

He is a Muslim! Incorrect, he is a Christian
He is Hausa! Incorrect, he is from Adamawa

They continue
He is from the North!
He was in PTF!
He is a human being!

People will not rest

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by Caseless: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
WaffenSS:

We're not ready to trust igboes yet.

Not after their leaders initially pussy-footed on the ipob issue, and some of them even posted bail for the anarchist leader.
brilliant answer for that sick keneking

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by BetaThings: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
oruma19:
u are not even happy that he is a Christian. Beta thank God, cos at all at all na winsh. If buhari put him wife nothing we for fit do na only shout we go shout.

When Babachir Lawal was suspended CAN said it was because he was a Christian
While some Christians were also saying he was only suspended because Buhari is not committed to fighting corruption

It will get to a stage that he would not even care about all the noise
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
another hausa fulani man? well one fulani go, another fulani come. . na him be the one nigeria we dey talk about oooo
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by nameo: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
BetaThings:

Why can you not show any little pretence of saying things you are sure of and respecting facts
You assumed he is a Muslim, you raised the religious flag
Now that he is Christian, you switch to tribal card

When Babachir Lawal was suspended, CAN said it was because he was a Christian!
If a Muslim is put there, CAN will scream
If somebody from another zone is put there, NE will scream

Nigerians don't care about merit, it is about religion, tribe, LG, home town, family etc
Anything to criticise and divide

Your President is the one dividing.

If you can't see that now, then there is really no chance for a "talk" with you
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by oruma19: 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
BetaThings:

When Babachir Lawal was suspended CAN said it was because he was a Christian
While some Christians were also saying he was only suspended because Buhari is not committed to fighting corruption

It will get to a stage that he would not even care about all the noise
is it not a shame that Babachir who was supposes to be a good Christian became a ridicule to the body of Christ? Its not abt being a christian or Muslim. We need pple who fear God and have good morals. Babachir disgraced himself because of greed. What is 200 million contract compared to what he was getting as salary and bonuses plus goodwill for occupying that position? It's a lesson for greedy people who use christianity or Islam to pursue their selfish ends. God punish devil
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by Amarabae(f): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
My.happiness.is.that,Nigeria.is.not.developing.and.will.never.develop
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by JayB11(m): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
doctokwus:
Now its not only a Northern presidency,but a Muslim,Northern presidency.
President,SGF,Chief of Staff,NSA,DSS,Army Chief,Airforce chief,NNPC boss,INEC boss,unofficial behind the scene power brokers(Daura,Funtua,"Idiagbon"wink,all core hardcore muslims,in a multi religious,secular Nation!
Buhari should continue!!
He is a Christian please, we Christian northerners are easily mistaken.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by JayB11(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
another hausa fulani man? well one fulani go, another fulani come. . na him be the one nigeria we dey talk about oooo
He is a Kilba man from Hong, same LGA with the former SGF. Boss Mustapha is also a Christian please.

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
dis man looks like a bigger thief undecided
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by rman: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Amarabae:
My.happiness.is.that,Nigeria.is.not.developing.and.will.never.develop

The country is making progress. Unfortunately, you have prophecised what your life will be with the quoted statement.

Watch how positive things continue to happen aroumd you but you will never be a part nor be a part of it.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by BigIyanga: 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Typical Naija politrickian who has milked the system thru govt job all thru his life.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by EbukaLive(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
First of all, Pastor Babachir Lawal was not a Fulani or Hausa or Muslim. He was a Christian from Adamawa.

Boss Mustapha is not a Fulani or Muslim. He is a Christian and the Vice Chairman of the Full Gospel Business Men Fellowship International, Nigerian Chapter.

They are both from Kilba Tribe in Hong LGA, Adamawa...

There are more than 250 Tribes in Nigeria and majority of them are in the NW, NE and NC

Bigotry flows through you and it is smelling...

Calm down...

4 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by doctokwus: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
JayB11:

He is a Christian please, we Christian northerners are easily mistaken.
Yeah,so i heard and have noted it.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by philybuck(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Boss mustapha though Hausa but he is a Christian, I know that guy from fwc days, he was the leader of men's fellowship, very humble guy.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Another thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs / 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.