Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! (1734 Views)

Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today / Buhari Postpones Emergency FEC Meeting Till Monday / Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by safeact(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2010
Pls i need to know d outcome of todays FEC meeting. Was there anything like cabinet changes! My ears are really itching.
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by Fhemmmy: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2010
that made the 2 of us
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by safeact(m): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2010
Oh yeah. Still waiting and hanging around shaa.
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by Pk001(m): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2010
I am still waiting too
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by beystwin: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2010
What happen?
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by safeact(m): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2010
Some1 should help!
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by violent(m): 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2010
sounds like a waiting thread! **joins the waiting queue***
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by idupaul: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2010
Has the FEC Wed meeting ever had an outcome?
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by ojimboIV: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2010
i won't lose sleep over today's meeting. worst case scenario, nothing happens and our frustrations deepen.  angry grin
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by deor03(m): 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2010
Nothing new will happen jare
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by Yehman(m): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2010
An ear to the ground
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by blueflame1: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2010
Today's meeting is very long. They r still counting and sharing money and contract. whether they change ministers or not it is the same inefficiency, looting and non-performance we would get. As fela said "soldier go soldier come" nothing new is happening. All birds of the same plumage, sticking together to loot and pilage Nigeria. Till the country is set on fire by the tired masses like was done in South Africa, USA(civil rights movement), Britain (Brixton riots, Northern Ireland civil unrest) expect nothing positive.
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by 9ijaprince(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2010
Does jonathan need fec meeting before he will dissolve cabinet. If i were him i will not do it now as it has been leaked by saharareporters. I will strike when not excepted.
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by safeact(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2010
My instint told me that something good would come out of d meeting at least for d better 2mrw. Pls guys, dnt be too pessimistic here! Still waiting shall.
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by blueflame1: 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2010
safeact:

My instint told me that something good would come out of d meeting at least for d better 2mrw. Pls guys, dnt be too pessimistic here! Still waiting shall.

There is a big difference btw PESSIMISM and being REALISTIC
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by Fhemmmy: 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2010
You mean no news yet?
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by Bruekeleen: 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2010
E get as e be wit dis FEC meeting wey dey take so long o ! Why long meeting because Acting Presido wan sack some minister? Me dom wait tire o !How come basket mouth Maduekwe no dey among those rumored to be sacked? BTW, e be like say Acting Presido Joe ain't got killer punch like Smoking Joe Frazier.
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by Bruekeleen: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2010
Fhemmmy:

You mean no news yet?

Bobo Femo, No news yet o, and di thing don tire me self! I stayed late to catch up with the news; and if not for the some some java, sleep dey catch me for office!
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by stiyke(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2010
Out come of FEC meeting ,

Sultan of Sokoto named new president. NAS disbanded, imams take over, sharia all over nigeria. Jonathan converts to islam.

r u guys happy now?? grin grin grin
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2010
Jonathan should be careful not to create of culture of wednesday drammas.

He has Monday to Friday to announce policy directions and appointments
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2010
Bruekeleen:

Bobo Femo, No news yet o, and di thing don tire me self! I stayed late to catch up with the news; and if not for the some some java, sleep dey catch me for office!

That is another irritating thing in Nigeria.
In western world, even before the leader make announcements, media are aware of the announcements, but not in Nija
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by blacksta(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2010
The news is that their is no news yet grin
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by Fhemmmy: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2010
blacksta:

Lol
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by chiozor: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2010
got one, the acting president today took some coffee before coming to fec meeting. ;d
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by Fhemmmy: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2010
chiozor:

got one, the acting president today took some coffee before coming to fec meeting. ;d

God forgive you oh
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by safeact(m): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2010
This thread is not meant for jokes! We are talking of how to put niger in order. My hands are still crossed for d real gist.
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by Bruekeleen: 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2010
blacksta:

What? u mean no new news abt the new news?  grin

[/quote][quote author=chiozor link=topic=414734.msg5712861#msg5712861 date=1268841577]

Hmmm! guess Presido Joe wan  stay awake throughout d entire meeting b/4 d cabals change d agenda of d meeting.   seems like it's gonna be a very long.

Anyway, thnks guys for making me laugh in Yiddish!
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by irohadis: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2010
"Jonathan dissolves cabinet"

"Acting President, Jonathan Ebele Goodluck has dissolved the Federal Executive Council t put in place by Yar'adua about a year ago.
Details soon"

http://www.saharareporters.com/real-news/sr-headlines/5546-jonathan-dissolves-cabinet.html
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by yourangel: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2010
Fhemmmy:

that made the 2 of us

This Phemmmy guy, you too like gist sef. Anywhere gist dey for nairaland, Phemmmy must dey dia. Haba! smiley

Abeggi!!! me too i like gist well well[b]that made the 3 of us  [/b] cheesy

We pray for good news from the FEC meeting of today. God bless Naija and Naijians
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by saintvalo: 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2010
the cabinet is dissolved, i just saw it on cnn. no jokes
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by safeact(m): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2010
Oh yeah, my ear and anxiety is now settled. I have confirm d news from channels tv. Where are all d pessimistic people in NL? This calls for a cerebration. Cöngratulations to all of us. This is a step in d right direction. I bet u.
Re: D Outcome Of Wed 17th March, Fec Meeting! by Gbawe: 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2010
safeact:

Oh yeah, my ear and anxiety is now settled. I have confirm d news from channels tv. Where are all d pessimistic people in NL? This calls for a cerebration. Cöngratulations to all of us. This is a step in d right direction. I bet u.

Not yet. Let us see the names that will man the key Ministries before we start jubilating. Jonathan's appointments so far have not been inspiring. If he will simply be listening to the 'old boys' , like OBJ and Danjuma, who have got us to this sorry state then we should expect recycled mediocrities who will ensure affair of our nation remains 'busines-as-usual' for the thieving elite while life continues to worsen for average Nigerians everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

As Nigeria Celebrates Its 50th Year Of Independence, Let Us Remember / The Reason For The High Rate Of Kidnappers In Nigeria, Nigeria Police Take Note / Eleweomo's New House With ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.