Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him (39542 Views)

"This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife / Stacey Aletile Birthday: Seyi Law Shares Photos From Wife's Birthday / Seyi Law Shares Adorable Photo Of Grown Up Daughter, Funke Akindele React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Shud dey even be der
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by brightalo17: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Benjom:
They didn't collect your money because you're a public figure and more so, you're troublesome grin
But Police no send you message be you public or Private figure, Troublesome or Peace-fulsome. So abeg respect Army.
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by Abudu2000(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Rx 300 , 2000 model. Seriously?
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by morbeta(m): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
sylviaeo:
ALL FOR D MEDIA. Y U COME DEY TELL US

That's why they rejected it. Cos by and by, he will sing like keneri.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by Burgerlomo: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Benjom:
They didn't collect your money because you're a public figure and more so, you're troublesome grin

grin
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by Abudu2000(m): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
istand49ja:
But wait o. I think say this guy get money nah. No be RX 300 I dey see so?
Bru my eyes dey decieve me too o, really?
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by Strobe(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Attention seeker!
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by okerekeikpo: 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
See the cheap car the Afonja is Driving sef, poor man
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by Mrkumareze(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
We shall hear the part two of the story soon . Next time na beat them go beat you for giving them money
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
SmartyPants:

Nigerians struggle to differentiate between:

a. The act of giving a gift
b. The fact of being extorted
c. The act of giving a bribe
We also don't understand the concept of paying a fine for commuting a crime!!
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by cooltola(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by Ezigbonmadu: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Who is Seyi Law?
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by toplad97: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
So he attempted to bribe military men? After they'll come and start preaching on social media
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by peteruuu(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=MRAKBEE post=61916878]
Memory verse :
Can anything good come from the Nigerian Army?
John 1:46
BEWARE
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by MRAKBEE(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=peteruuu post=61921134][/quote]
Who be this?
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by IMASTEX: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Benjom:
Don't mind him. Would he not have come public to announce to the world if the reverse was the case. "Celebrity" can go any length in words and actions just to keep being relevant
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
If na Police now, police go shamelessly look you, look passengers (without shame) still stretch hand for #20 like almajiri.

Those people nor get shame i swear.
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by Twrecks(m): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Let Aunty Kemi kash yew grin
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by Twrecks(m): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Let Aunty Kemi kash yew grin
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by MielBaker(m): 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
The soldier's camouflage boot isn't bad at all
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by Dboyz(m): 3:15am On Oct 31, 2017
Which kind gun be dat...
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by AbaNgele: 4:41am On Oct 31, 2017
SmartyPants:
Extortion has never been a particularly serious issue with the military. They are too proud for that usually... and if they ask they will usually be very polite and deferential about it.
e
It's police that can be quite unreasonable.

Who said? have you been to Onicha head bridge at night before? The way army people collect money there eeh. the even work hand in hand with this local govt revenue touts that collect commerce and produce tax.
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by AbaNgele: 4:41am On Oct 31, 2017
SmartyPants:
Extortion has never been a particularly serious issue with the military. They are too proud for that usually... and if they ask they will usually be very polite and deferential about it.
e
It's police that can be quite unreasonable.

Who said? have you been to Onicha head bridge at night before? The way army people collect money there eeh. they even work hand in hand with this local govt revenue touts that collect commerce and produce tax.
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by Obec70(m): 7:13am On Oct 31, 2017
Most everything be published in Nairaland? What kind of nonsense is this!
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by delzbaba(m): 8:42am On Oct 31, 2017
on your way to abuja?you can't take flight??
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by SmartyPants(m): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2017
AbaNgele:

Who said? have you been to Onicha head bridge at night before? The way army people collect money there eeh. the even work hand in hand with this local govt revenue touts that collect commerce and produce tax.

There are always exceptions... That's why I kept using the word "usually".

My observation is based on my experience travelling throughout Nigeria.
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by CertifiedGee(m): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2017
istand49ja:

So to prove he has money now..... He needs to start moving around in Range and Rolls Royce?!?
Abi nah paper he take buy am... #badbelle

Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by Bullhari007(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2017
Lexus L 300 jeso Christi Auntie Kemi come and see oooO

Re: Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him by Partnerbiz3: 6:41am On Nov 01, 2017
istand49ja:
O boy nawao.
No joy..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Snubbed A Lady Who Tried To Touch Him At A Party (video) / Nigerians Donate Dammy Krane As Burnt Offering But Ghanaians, Kenyans Say No / Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.