Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Photos: A Section Of Senator Aliyu Wamakko House Collapses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: A Section Of Senator Aliyu Wamakko House Collapses (494 Views)

Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos / Photos: Massive Crowd Receives Senator Aliyu Wamakko In Sokoto / Aliyu Wamakko Replaces Abdullahi Adamu As Chairman Northern Senators Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photos: A Section Of Senator Aliyu Wamakko House Collapses by GidifeedNews: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
A section of the house of the Senator Aliyu Wamakko has collapsed .

The incident happened on Sunday, October 29 - The Senator said the incident is an act from God A section of the house of the Senator Aliyu Wamakko has collapsed.

it was gathered that the incident happened on Sunday, October 29, at the ‘Gawon Nama' collapse.

The special assistant on media and publicity to the Wamakko who was also a former governor of Sokoto state, Bashir Mani said the Senator described the incident as an act of God. 

See Photos below....

http://gidifeed.com/photos-section-senator-aliyu-wamakko-house-collapses/
lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Photos: A Section Of Senator Aliyu Wamakko House Collapses by meled: 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
I love topics like these. I am looking forward to seeing more opinions on this
Re: Photos: A Section Of Senator Aliyu Wamakko House Collapses by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Photos: A Section Of Senator Aliyu Wamakko House Collapses by Diiet: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2017

(1)

I Had A Dream About Terror Attack This Morning / Breaking: Over 5,000 Members Of PDP Decamped To APC In Oyo State / Okorocha React: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.