Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,489 members, 7,854,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Don't Ask Me About Buhari's Second Term Bid- Tinubu Says After Meeting President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Ask Me About Buhari's Second Term Bid- Tinubu Says After Meeting President (658 Views)

Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Don't Ask Me About Buhari's Second Term Bid- Tinubu Says After Meeting President by kingemeka2018: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
The Punch and Daily Trust report that while speaking with State House correspondents shortly after the meeting, he was asked if he agrees with different groups urging the president to run for a second term.

“Don’t discuss that one with me,” he reacted.

He however said the APC was on course in its activities.

NAIJ.com earlier reported that Bola Tinubu walked into the Presidential Villa at 3:28 pm shortly after Buhari met with Senate president Bukola Saraki and speaker of House Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, chairman of Nigeria Governors’ Forum and Zamfara state governor, Abdulaziz Yari and national chairman of the All Progressive Congress (APC), John Odigie-Oyegun.

https://www.naija.ng/1132809-dont-buharis-second-term-bid-tinubu-meeting-president.html
Re: Don't Ask Me About Buhari's Second Term Bid- Tinubu Says After Meeting President by nNEOo(m): 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
The destiny of this country is in their hands,when we are ready we'll take it from them .

I dedicate this FTC to all those without mom or dad or both,

stay strong n celebrate their memory...only god gave u the strength that sustance you
Re: Don't Ask Me About Buhari's Second Term Bid- Tinubu Says After Meeting President by meled: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
uhm. every body wants to post these days. embarassed embarassed
Re: Don't Ask Me About Buhari's Second Term Bid- Tinubu Says After Meeting President by GuyWise(m): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
meled:
uhm. every body wants to post these days. embarassed embarassed
gringringrin bloggers the find money for christmas lol

but the truth is we'll never allow that fool called buhari to set his foot in aso-rock again
Re: Don't Ask Me About Buhari's Second Term Bid- Tinubu Says After Meeting President by nNEOo(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
GuyWise:

gringringrin bloggers the find money for christmas lol

but the truth is we'll never allow the fool called buhari to set his foot in aso-rock again
this is the problem with nigerians ,weak and pathetic,think back 2yrs ago you said same thng to jonathan,2yrs from 2019 you will sing same song...when will ask urself this simple question "when we vote him out so what"?
Will join us here on nairaland?
Will he become poor,lout n irrelivant like most of us?
Will he line up in the sun to cast his vote like the rest of us?

"Let stop voting in angels only to vote out demons"

we should demand a clause in our constitution that publicly execute currupt public office holders and fine,4yrs minimum for those who couldn't fulfil their campaign promise without justifiable reasons
Re: Don't Ask Me About Buhari's Second Term Bid- Tinubu Says After Meeting President by Mynd44: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2017

(1)

Ikoyi Whistleblower Threatens To Sue FG For Non-payment Of Reward / I Will Provide For Igalas Infrastructures Wada, Ibro Failed To… – Gov Bello / Anambra Poll Too Transparent To Be Contested – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.