Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,932 members, 7,863,298 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nigeria: Middle East Investors Move To Take Over Nigerian Airports - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Middle East Investors Move To Take Over Nigerian Airports (2163 Views)

Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters / Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) / 3 Months Ultimatum: We Will Join Southern Nigeria- Middle Belt Youth Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Middle East Investors Move To Take Over Nigerian Airports by Blue3k(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:

grin grin grin grin

Lol.. at arguing with Boko Haram......It's so funny how misinformed you guys are.

The two airports in Igboland (Enugu and Owerri) were built by the Regional government and the State government respectively. The FG merely took over management to reap where they did not sow.

That cargo airport you want to brag about instead of building a passager airport. Stop fraud in like your friends the Enugu airport was made into international airport after begging federal government. If Enugu built this airport as you erroneously claim why did it take federal government to upgrade and renovate it for you.

The federal government came because you called. You would have concessioned it then. Lol its funny your talking about reaping where you didn't sow trying to brag about something your state couldn't do for itself.
Re: Nigeria: Middle East Investors Move To Take Over Nigerian Airports by ChimaAgbalajob: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Blue3k:

That cargo airport you want to brag about instead of building a passager airport. Stop fraud in like your friends the Enugu airport was made into international airport after begging federal government. If Enugu built this airport as you erroneously claim why did it take federal government to upgrade and renovate it for you.

The federal government came because you called. You would have concessioned it then. Lol its funny your talking about reaping where you didn't sow trying to brag about something your state couldn't do for itself.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Abooki will kill me with laughter.

You see why we advise Boko haram like you to stop smoking cheap khat, it is to prevent you from becoming a total animal grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Enugu airport was built in 1961 by the Eastern regional Government. After the civil war in 1970, the Federal Government annexed it and "operated" it. In 2008, president Umaru Yar'Adua (May that rare kind Fulani man rest in peace) granted it international status and awarded contract for runway elongation by 500 meters. Tragically Yar'Adua died before the project got on board,but his successor Goodluck Jonathan completed Yar'Adua's dream to give the SE an international airport for fairness. The Fulani hawks that hated Yar'Adua for upgrading Enugu into international status also furiously fought Goodluck Jonathan. The rest is history which you know because i know many northerners like you have keenly watched Enugu intl. airport looking for ways & excuses to block anything that will make the airport grow.

You pretend not to know that FAAN manage all federal airports and are the people that can concession any airport or not. So, how could the Eastern Region or even Enugu State government that was recently prevented from fixing potholes in the runway concession an airport that was long annexed and 'operated' by the Federal Government through FAAN?

Please stop smoking khat.
Re: Nigeria: Middle East Investors Move To Take Over Nigerian Airports by Blue3k(m): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:

Enugu airport was built in 1961 by the Eastern regional Government. After the civil war, the Federal Government annexed it and "operated" it.

Fraud can't find anything on google confirming that tale you wove. If that's case it be one of oldest airport in country with easy history to find.
Re: Nigeria: Middle East Investors Move To Take Over Nigerian Airports by ChimaAgbalajob: 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Blue3k:

Fraud can't find anything on google confirming that tale you wove. If that's case it be one of oldest airport in country with easy history to find.
grin grin grin abooki sef. grin grin grin
So because you didnt find it in google its not true grin grin

Please visit a library and research or better ask your abooki fathers. They know very well because they used the airport as military facility in the 60s.

Yes. Only Lagos and Kano airports are older than Enugu. Infact, the airport was already an aerodrome with grass runway in the 1950s under the colonial government.
Re: Nigeria: Middle East Investors Move To Take Over Nigerian Airports by Blue3k(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:

Yes. Only Lagos and Kano airports are older than Enugu. Infact, the airport was already an aerodrome with grass runway in the 1950s under the colonial government.

Prove it dude you made claim. The first state airport I know about is the imo cargo airport. That regional one is nothing but tale unless you want to prove it.
Re: Nigeria: Middle East Investors Move To Take Over Nigerian Airports by ChimaAgbalajob: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Blue3k:

Prove it dude you made claim.

I should waste time and prove to abooki because i respect you or because i owe you?

Ok. Oya come to Enugu let go to the library. I will show you archives.
By the way if you werent so lazy, you would have known. Since you are so focussed on anti-development of 'ibo' airport.
Re: Nigeria: Middle East Investors Move To Take Over Nigerian Airports by Blue3k(m): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:

Ok. Oya come to Enugu let go to the library. I will show you archives.

Lol typical chest beater the second your challenged on proof you go run and hide. You been responding to everything else and bumping this thread the most. Prove it stay silent like rest of frauds. I'll gladly admit I'm wrong.

Point stands you didn't build international airport. You wait decades for federal government opting for cargo airport to build. Now you're crying because you your in second phase of concession knowing you're next.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Middle East Investors Move To Take Over Nigerian Airports by ChimaAgbalajob: 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol typical chest beater the second your challenged on proof you go run and hide. You been responding to everything else and bumping this thread the most. Prove it stay silent like rest of frauds.
Wonders shall never end!
Hmmmmm, See abooki looking for respect o!
I will rather give a farm pig or donkey a publication link than post it here for somebody that has constantly dished out hate in social media. Find it yourself. if you can't sorry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria: Middle East Investors Move To Take Over Nigerian Airports by Blue3k(m): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:

Wonders shall never end!
Hmmmmm, See abooki looking for respect o!
I will rather give my farm pig a link than post it here. Find it yourself. if you can't sorry grin grin grin grin grin

Lol no proof just like I thought. Chest beasting and running away your specialty. The bane of any fraud like you and your ilk is proof. Then you guys show you show infinite ability to craft excuses. It must be family specialty on your part.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Middle East Investors Move To Take Over Nigerian Airports by ChimaAgbalajob: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol no proof just like I thought. Chest beasting and running away your specialty. The bane of any fraud like you and your ilk is proof. Then you guys show you show infinite ability to craft excuses. It must be family specialty on your part.

Lazy bones, always want to be spoon fed. Please i'm not federal government that spoon feed una.

I will not post it for you. i don't care if you believe Enugu airport was built in 2019 or not.

Dats your headache.
Re: Nigeria: Middle East Investors Move To Take Over Nigerian Airports by Blue3k(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:

I will not post it for you. i don't care if you believe Enugu airport was built in 2019 or not. .

Proud chest beater stays in my mentions but can't bring proof to save his life. It's funny how you guys operate. I know you won't post because you pulled that story out if your pig pen. Proof is the bane of frauds. I guess you can stay silent since you made a claim you can't prove.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Middle East Investors Move To Take Over Nigerian Airports by mfujah(m): 8:32am On Nov 09, 2017
NafeesaAA:
I guess Middle Eastern Countries buying up top European Football teams is an act of Islamazition agenda
...lol... That is funny tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Kwara Governor’s Adviser Shooting AK47 Surface,as Group Raises Alarm / _ / Osun Indigenes Shouting OLÈ On Aregbesola,they Also Said No More APC(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.