Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun (42709 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) / Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by Josh44s(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
hyfr:
i know most people who got connects from this same forum years back and are making it big now. Can recall a guy that got a German contact in this forum in 2013 and the guy is in Germany now doing very well. Most people that did start ups from here are making it big now. These days threads like that are being left to die down

Gone are those days.,As Nigeria economy worsen so does Nairaland.
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by hyfr(m): 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
joeeee240:

NO ONE GIVES A RATS ASS ABOUT YOUR REPLY, JUST GET THE MESSAGE IN YOUR SKULL
kid, get the F off my quotes, u didn't give an F but u quoted me. Celebrity and romance is all you've got to offer to your widowed mother right
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by hyfr(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Josh44s:

Gone are those days.,As Nigeria economy worsen so does Nairaland.
someone said it might be as a result of som certain monetary value they acquire from such topics
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by salt1: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
LoveJesus87:
funny you. Talking as if d mods have any sense at all in d first place. Ur are on ur own here

Thanks for making me laugh
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by Ajixegun: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
bigtt76:
Human lives have become so cheap for people to take thesedays shaaaa angry
Yeah, lives are now cheap to be taken because I believed that the fourth seal has opened according to the book of revelation. If you read bible, you going to know what i am talking about. Let's just ask for God's mercy and protection.
Sorry for quoting you
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by jonadaft: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
cao:

I see you're trying to live up to the second half of your name... Next time, take the moral high ground and less shouting.
I'll block this nonsense too
Od3
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by Josh44s(m): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
hyfr:
someone said it might be as a result of som certain monetary value they acquire from such topics

Hell yeah fvckin right.
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by Arysexy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Amala na food? That disgusting nyamanyama hydraulic something? Na poison on it's own.
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by ofegge73(m): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
LoveJesus87:
funny you. Talking as if d mods have any sense at all in d first place. Ur are on ur own here
havent laughed so hard in a long time, this guy kill me wit laugh
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by joeeee240(m): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
hyfr:
kid, get the F off my quotes, u didn't give an F but u quoted me. Celebrity and romance is all you've got to offer to your widowed mother right

YES I QUOTED YOU TO SHOW YOU YOUR FOOLISHNESS NOT TO GET YOUR STUPÍD ASS REPLY
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by LoveJesus87(m): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
ofegge73:
havent laughed so hard in a long time, this guy kill me wit laugh
lol
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by Toluensdollars(m): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sadly, these is happening in my hometown. Save my soul from these days ladies
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by ofegge73(m): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by cao(f): 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Jonathan:

I'll block this nonsense too
Od3
Stop talking about yourself in the third person. It ain't a good look.
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by bigtt76(f): 4:39am On Oct 31, 2017
Hmm maybe. No worries at all kiss

Ajixegun:

Yeah, lives are now cheap to be taken because I believed that the fourth seal has opened according to the book of revelation. If you read bible, you going to know what i am talking about. Let's just ask for God's mercy and protection.
Sorry for quoting you
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by cytell56: 7:02am On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by hootee: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2017
Papiikush:
You had to put a picture of amala. angry

Now I'll be thinking about poison anytime I wanna eat Amala. Please change it. angry

Lalasticlala can you please change the picture? Please put a picture of eba or paracetamol instead even if it's beans and corn (thank God I hate it). Don't make me hate amala angry

receive sense
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by maasoap(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2017
hyfr:
Moderators please you guys should reduce some senseless topics flooding Fp. The people need motivation in these hard times. This isn't the NL we ussd to know
There many topics gracing the FP. And also, you know the section to go if you need motivational topics.
This thread is an update, it is informative and enlightening on its own.

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by khalids: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2017
So sorry to be spamming the front page......
Please urgent help is needed
https://www.nairaland.com/4136217/bukky-needs-urgent-medical#61936704
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by manunitedbabes: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Like seriously? Oya now go eat their body now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Police Arrest Burglar Who Pretends To Be A Ghost (Photos) / Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 / Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.