Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Is Luno The Best Site For Trading Of Bitcoin? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Luno The Best Site For Trading Of Bitcoin? (2428 Views)

How To Buy Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrencies With Luno: The Complete Guide / Did Your Account Get Closed By Your Bank For Trading Cryptocurrencies? / Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Luno The Best Site For Trading Of Bitcoin? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hello house, please I was informed luno is the best site for buying and selling of bitcoin; is that true? Please how true is this?
Are there better sites? Please if they are let me know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Luno The Best Site For Trading Of Bitcoin? by rottennaija(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Hello house, please I was informed luno is the best site for buying and selling of bitcoin; is that true? Please how true is this?

Try remitano.com
Re: Is Luno The Best Site For Trading Of Bitcoin? by LunoBitcoin: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

It has the best and safest exchange for buying and selling bitcoin.
Luno also has an amazing feature "social pay" that allows you send bitcoin to customer's email address or mobile number free of charge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Luno The Best Site For Trading Of Bitcoin? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
LunoBitcoin:

It has the best and safest exchange for buying and selling bitcoin.
Luno also has an amazing feature "social pay" that allows you send bitcoin to customer's email address or mobile number free of charge
okay bro, thanks, I just opened an account with them though, about finding it..
Re: Is Luno The Best Site For Trading Of Bitcoin? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Have done so.
rottennaija:

Try remitano.com
Re: Is Luno The Best Site For Trading Of Bitcoin? by walewriter: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
What's the easiest low cost method to change 1 btc to naira

(1) (Reply)

All In One CRM For Small Businesses / What Happened To Diamond Cash Club? / Is Fingerling Production Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.