Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Need A Good Great Dane Stud - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need A Good Great Dane Stud (1141 Views)

Male and female Great Dane Pup Available / 7months Old Female Great Dane Available(sold sold) / Purebred Great Dane Puppies Available. Open For A Surprise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Great Dane Stud by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
I need a good great Dane stud to mate with my doberman
Re: I Need A Good Great Dane Stud by prinzetobi: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
You meant "You need a Doberman stud to mate with your doberman?"

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Great Dane Stud by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
I want a doberdane
Re: I Need A Good Great Dane Stud by 14teenK: 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2017

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Great Dane Stud by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
prinzetobi:
You meant "You need a Doberman stud to mate with your doberman?"
I want to have a greatdane doberman hybrid
Re: I Need A Good Great Dane Stud by jintex(m): 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=kingdaro post=61921506]I need a good great Dane stud to mate with my doberman[/quote ]. If u are in Abuja I can link u up
Re: I Need A Good Great Dane Stud by prinzetobi: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2017
kingdaro:
I want a doberdane

Repeat after me bro. Say "I want a Doberman male"

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Great Dane Stud by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2017
prinzetobi:

Repeat after me bro. Say "I want a Doberman male"
bro you are funny I swear. I know what I'm talking about when I say I need a GreatDane to cross my Doberman bitch.
Greatdane+doberman=

Re: I Need A Good Great Dane Stud by Namdeenero(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
Your doberman is not pure so why would you want to crossbreed her with a greatdane. Better find a good doberman stud.
Re: I Need A Good Great Dane Stud by prinzetobi: 1:41am On Nov 01, 2017
Okay. Since you're the only one thus far that craves for this crossbreeding, are you ready to keep all your pups till maturity and see what they become?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Great Dane Stud by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2017
prinzetobi:
Okay. Since you're the only one thus far that craves for this crossbreeding, are you ready to keep all your pups till maturity and see what they become?

I've seen it on the net the result is a dog with the look of a doberman with the colouring of a Dane and size of a female dane
Re: I Need A Good Great Dane Stud by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2017
prinzetobi:

I've seen it on the net the result is a dog with the look of a doberman with the colouring of a Dane and size of a female dane.
Re: I Need A Good Great Dane Stud by Eveezy(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2017
kingdaro:
I've seen it on the net the result is a dog with the look of a doberman with the colouring of a Dane and size of a female dane.
That is where u get it wrong, there is no actual telling how the result will be, what u saw, is just one of many mix
Re: I Need A Good Great Dane Stud by rumenase(m): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Eveezy:

That is where u get it wrong, there is no actual telling how the result will be, what u saw, is just one of many mix

yu are very correct they will turn out to be distorted each in its own appalling unique way
Re: I Need A Good Great Dane Stud by prinzetobi: 12:29am On Nov 03, 2017
kingdaro:

One thing about going into crossbreeding is that, solid stocks of both breeds are used, ones who represent their breeds well in terms of conformation and workability (all depending)

Also, your result cannot be achieved at 1st generation as there's going to be heterozygousity in genes which will lead to different variations, as well as temperaments.

Usually when such crosses are done, the breeder has a purpose for creation which is most times "Utility".
That being said, he's expected to keep pups till adulthood to properly decide which of them takes him a step closer to his premeditated cross.

Considering the cost of keeping all litters,feeding, vaccines, and all,
I ask you, are you willing to do so?
If yes, then go ahead.

You should note that the picture you posted doesn't tell temperament of that dog.
Its not a bad cross after all, but are you willing to see it through? Or you just wanna have a litter and sell off?
Re: I Need A Good Great Dane Stud by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2017
Here's the dobie

(1) (Reply)

What The Breed Of This Dog Please / Very Productive St. Bernard Stud Available / 1yr 7mnths Adult Female Boerbeol FOR SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.