Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun (2600 Views)

Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye / For Those Who Think There Is No Witchcraft And Whotnot In The Abroad... / The Dancing Groom And The Dead Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by johnydon22(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Yes. I think this issue should be investigated and a satisfactory conclusion reached. Twice this october threads about dancing sun mostly associated with Catholic Marian feasts have been on the front page.

One in benin: https://www.nairaland.com/4118155/virgin-mary-appears-edo-state

And another in lagos; https://www.nairaland.com/4144917/virgin-mary-miracle-sun-lagos

Well i know this must come as a surprise but i have actually witnessed this before. Uhuh you heard correctly, i have witnessed this before so i am not judging this based on hear-say or Youtube video evidences out there but also from my own experience.

On the 8th of September 2003 or so. It was a day mostly marked by catholics as the Birthday of the virgin Mary and i happened to be there. After the whole higgy hagga, the cake cutting, dancing, welcome songs, plays and all.

At a point just a little before two o clock, there were singing the famous "Ave Maria Song" and suddenly shouts littered the air and all eyes were fixed on the sun.

The most surprising thing is that when you look at the sun in that moment, it doesn't hurt the eyes one bit, almost like watching an orange big sun in the sunset.

The frightening part was the constant weird blinking of the sun. Like the Sun was constantly getting big and small, big and small in moments.

Ok as you all know i am not a superstitious man and i pride myself to be open. I want to put this phenomenon under scrutiny, let us talk about this and reason.

Maybe there is a natural explanation to it, maybe it is something out of the ordinary, we do not know yet.

Another curious fact about this is that it seem to only happen during a Marian feast or prayer

and it seems to be a local phenomenon (that is peculiar to that particular location) we all know that the sun is global and what ever happens to the sun at least everyone in a particular city should know but when these things happen every other person in the city seem or country or continent always are oblivious of it, it only occurs on that particular location or vicintiy

I once brought it up on on my Thinkers Pub group (Anony1 is our coordinator and my personal good friend) Nobody was able to bring something up, seems everyone is equally as mind fuqed as i am.

So let me hear your thoughts on this.

More videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzlMUvpGIR0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YR6INkTK7Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO5AQyN-Xjg&t=260s

Loj, jackbizzle, hahn, hopefullandlord.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by rufugefe: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
we are watching
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by hahn(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
Maybe Ra is trying to tell us something smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by johnydon22(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
hahn:
Maybe Ra is trying to tell us something smiley

probably and somehow has a liking to mariam feasts, does he want to collect Yahweh baby mama?. LOL Ra should just do better we cannot understand the words in a blinking sun unless we try morse code though.

Ok Hahn let's get serious now cus this thing right here is a total mind fuqq
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by urahara(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
My question now is that what do Pentecostals think , when they see all this ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by urahara(m): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
johnydon22:

probably and somehow has a liking to mariam feasts. LOL Ra should just do better we cannot understand the words in a blinking sun unless we try morse code though

Ever noticed that this event is only limited to the prayer grounds . why is that so ?
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by johnydon22(m): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
urahara:

Ever noticed that this event is only limited to the prayer grounds . why is that so ?

That is another huge problem here: After my own experience back then, there was this family friend of ours, a woman that usual came to talk with mama and she was a pentecostal. She lived not far from the catholic church in the area.

She claimed to have seen that same thing from the balcony of her apartment and said "This is because of that catholic feast"

She told this to my Mum, "You catholics sometimes scare me" I was there during this very discussion.

it may not be entirely restricted to that prayer ground but more so to that particular vicinity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by johnydon22(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
urahara:
My question now is that what do Pentecostals think , when they see all this ?

we will probably hear their opinions here though on the other threads they were the skeptical ones and many just threw insults at the catholics the typical Nigerian style of argument

1 Like

Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by hahn(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
urahara:

It could be an effect of delusion smiley
johnydon22:

That is another huge problem here: After my own experience back then, there was this family friend of ours, a woman that usual came to talk with mama and she was a pentecostal. She lived not far from the catholic church in the area.

She claimed to have seen that sam thing from the balcony of her apartment and said "This is because of that catholic feast"

She told this to my Mum, "You catholics sometimes scare me" I was there during this very discussion.

it may not be entirely restricted to that prayer ground but more so to that particular vicinity around

Could it have something to do with that particular day? It could be that that happens on that particular day and the catholics simply decide to attribute it to their own god

Does this occur yearly? Did anything "miraculous" happen that day?
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by johnydon22(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
hahn:

It could be an effect of delusion smiley

you are probably right, even the videos were equally as deluded.

Could it have something to do with that particular day? It could be that that happens on that particular day and the catholics simply decide to attribute it to their own god

Does this occur yearly? Did anything "miraculous" happen that day?

Nope it's not yearly and the Marian feasts it actually occurs are not fixed. Mine was on the 8th of September (supposedly Marian birthday), the last one i heard about in Enugu was on a 1st October i think 2013 on a rosary carnival day. then the benin stuff was on 13 of october then this lagos event yesterday 28th.

It's random and it's not fixed, the only thing all these dates have in common is a Marian feast or celebration
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by shortgun(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
The Catholics should come and explain
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by johnydon22(m): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
shortgun:
The Catholics should come and explain

Abi o or maybe anyone could tender a scientific (natural) explanation that we could still discuss and consider on it's merits
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by urahara(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
johnydon22:

we will probably hear their opinions here though on the other threads they were the skeptical ones and many just threw insults at the catholics the typical Nigerian style of argument

If I do so say so myself , the miracle of the sun is about the greatest and the only christian miracle I have ever seen .
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by purem(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Has scientists conclude there answer on what causes tsunami and earthquake?

Could be the same cause that affects the climate
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by johnydon22(m): 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
urahara:

If I do so say so myself , the miracle of the sun is about the greatest and the only christian miracle I have ever seen .
You are probably right

I do not hastily conclude anything shrouded in mystery a miracle, i am not superstitious and i seek only to understand. I want to understand why and how? The relation between this phenomenon and marian feasts.

I wish to know if there are records of these events in the ancient days, i wish to know if there instances of this happening on a normal day that has nothing to do with Marian feast. So many questions that needs to be considered.

we should carefully scrutinise that which we don't yet understand

I wish to know it and not fear my ignorance and ascribe a sense of uncalled awe to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
johnydon22:
Yes. I think this issue should be investigated and a satisfactory conclusion reached. Twice this october threads about dancing sun mostly associated with Catholic Marian feasts have been on the front page.

One in benin: https://www.nairaland.com/4118155/virgin-mary-appears-edo-state

And another in lagos; https://www.nairaland.com/4144917/virgin-mary-miracle-sun-lagos

Well i know this must come as a surprise but i have actually witnessed this before. Uhuh you heard correctly, i have witnessed this before so i am not judging this based on hear-say or Youtube video evidences out there but also from my own experience.

On the 8th of September 2003 or so. It was a day mostly marked by catholics as the Birthday of the virgin Mary and i happened to be there. After the whole higgy hagga, the cake cutting, dancing, welcome songs, plays and all.

At a point just a little before two o clock, there were singing the famous "Ave Maria Song" and suddenly shouts littered the air and all eyes were fixed on the sun.

The most surprising thing is that when you look at the sun in that moment, it doesn't hurt the eyes one bit, almost like watching an orange big sun in the sunset.

The frightening part was the constant weird blinking of the sun. Like the Sun was constantly getting big and small, big and small in moments.

Ok as you all know i am not a superstitious man and i pride myself to be open. I want to put this phenomenon under scrutiny, let us talk about this and reason.

Maybe there is a natural explanation to it, maybe it is something out of the ordinary, we do not know yet.

Another curious fact about this is that it seem to only happen during a Marian feast or prayer

and it seems to be a local phenomenon (that is peculiar to that particular location) we all know that the sun is global and what ever happens to the sun at least everyone in a particular city should know but when these things happen every other person in the city seem or country or continent always are oblivious of it, it only occurs on that particular location or vicintiy

I once brought it up on on my Thinkers Pub group (Anony1 is our coordinator and my personal good friend) Nobody was able to bring something up, seems everyone is equally as mind fuqed as i am.

So let me hear your thoughts on this.

More videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzlMUvpGIR0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YR6INkTK7Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO5AQyN-Xjg&t=260s

Loj, jackbizzle, hahn, hopefullandlord.

Satan trying so hard to lead people away from salvation(Christ Jesus)... He is trying so hard to cement the worship of Mary with his little tricks and divination.

1 Like

Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by urahara(m): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
johnydon22:

you are probably right, even the videos were equally as deluded.

Nope it's not yearly and the Marian feasts it actually occurs are not fixed. Mine was on the 8th of September (supposedly Marian birthday), the last one i heard about in Enugu was on a 1st October i think 2013 on a rosary carnival day. then the benin stuff was on 13 of october then this lagos event yesterday 28th.

It's random and it's not fixed, the only thing all these dates have in common is a Marian feast or celebration

Yuuup , we are no longer dealing with all those puff puff pentecostal miracles again. This is the real deal
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by urahara(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

Satan trying so hard to lead people away from salvation(Christ Jesus)... He is trying so hard to cement the worship of Mary with his little tricks and divination.

And the word of prophet johnnydon22 came to past. cool
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by johnydon22(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

ok
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by urahara(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
johnydon22:
You are probably right

I do not hastily conclude anything shrouded in mystery a miracle, i am not superstitious and i seek only to understand. I want to understand why and how? The relation between this phenomenon and marian feasts.

I wish to know if there are records of these events in the ancient days, i wish to know if there instances of this happening on a normal day that has nothing to do with Marian feast. So many questions that needs to be considered.

we should carefully scrutinise that which we don't yet understand

I wish to know it and not fear my ignorance and ascribe a sense of uncalled awe to it

Funny enough , this isn't the first of its kind.

Remember fatima and they all seem to follow the same pattern.
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by johnydon22(m): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
urahara:

And the word of prophet johnnydon22 came to past. cool

If this is satan then its remarkable. God is busy curing headaches and giving TB Joshua visions while Satan is shaking something as big as the sun. I'd say satan is more impressive then

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by urahara(m): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lala and co should push dis to FP

Password : snake , Tonto dikeh , undecided
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by johnydon22(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
urahara:

Funny enough , this isn't the first of its kind.

Remember fatima and they all seem to follow the same pattern.

Yeah the famous fatima story.
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by johnydon22(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
urahara:
Lala and co should push dis to FP

Password : snake , Tonto dikeh , undecided

LOL the title will be, Famous Nairaland atheist thinks dancing sun is a miralce
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by urahara(m): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
johnydon22:

LOL the title will be, Famous Nairaland atheist thinks dancing sun is a miralce

grin grin grin

But on a serious note , in the instance of Fatima , not all the believers so the sun dance
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by hahn(m): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

Satan, God, Jesus are all characters in a Jewish fairytale. They are not real

Please shift undecided
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by johnydon22(m): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
urahara:

grin grin grin

But on a serious note , in the instance of Fatima , not all the believers so the sun dance

So I have read
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
hahn:

Satan, God, Jesus are all characters in a Jewish fairytale. They are not real

Please shift undecided

TO YOU THEY ARE JEWISH FAIRYTALE, BUT TO ME THEY ARE AS REAL AS THE AIR THAT I AM BREATHING NOW...

I AM THE LORD'S OFFSPRING, LIVING IN THE FLESH.
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by hahn(m): 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

TO YOU THEY ARE JEWISH FAIRYTALE, BUT TO ME THEY ARE AS REAL AS THE AIR THAT I AM BREATHING NOW...

I AM THE LORD'S OFFSPRING, LIVING IN THE FLESH.

Lol. Another child

Please shift. Sane people are trying to have a discussion smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by adepeter2027(m): 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
I wasn't à catholic, gat no idea about you guys talking about.
Anyways, lemme Park here,besides, yaff never experienced dancing sun too
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by johnydon22(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
adepeter2027:
I wasn't à catholic, gat no idea about you guys talking about.

Anyways, lemme Park here,besides, yaff never experienced dancing sun too

Check the videos
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
hahn:

Lol. Another child
Please shift. Sane people are trying to have a discussion smiley
OK ADULT, CONTINUE YOUR SANE DISCUSSION. PEACE

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 3 Main (Nigerian) Tribes Of Judah / If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) / Does God Really "choose" A Spouse For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.