Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This (8071 Views)

Shooting At Kingdom Hall Of Jehovah's Witnesses In Hamburg, Germany / The Lord's Business - Another Kingdom Hall Turn Church / Another Kingdom Hall Of Jehovah's Witnesses Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:47am On Aug 26, 2023
Chai!

Janosky really have time for all these confused religionists. Well i am busy chatting with those who want to know the one and only true religion. So if anyone is spreading malicious lies against the true disciples of Christ Jesus it's a welcome development! Matthew 5:11-12 smiley

1 Like

Re: Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This by johnw47: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Janosky:
grin
it's actual meaning which has been distorted by Christendom.

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

the meaning hasn't been distorted by all Christians, that is nonsense
you a very dum fraud jw, aren't you

Christendom. / (ˈkrɪsəndəm) / noun. the collective body of Christians throughout the world or throughout history. an obsolete word for Christianity.
Re: Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This by Janosky: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2023
preciousee17:

I dunno. I think so (there's always reflection of light in people's eyes).

Well, my one and only question for you:
Do these 4 pictures look similar?
If yes, then that's why I was concurring. No bad vibes.

Note: On your founder's tombstone there, that small symbol close to the top is a cross.

Apart from arguing with you, see what I observed: You just wanted to defend JW regardless.

First of all you implied that it's fake, that haters added the symbol to Google Earth.
Later you said that all church edifices have triangles (pyramids), not even the eye of Horus yet oo.
Then you said all churches have one symbol or the other.
Then you later said we added dots.
Then you fully accepted that that's the architectural standard for amphitheaters — meanwhile none of your screenshots came close to the original Eye Of Horus Pyramid, as that particular Hall.

So that's just it. I'm open to an argument, it doesn't mean I hate. I just say the truth cos it's not that hard to see.
Dtruthspeaker, I'm out oo. I need peace wink
Mind you, whenever you bring a wrong doctrine, I'll attack you too grin

Spot the difference in your 1st screenshot @8:45pm and your 2nd screenshot dressed up with "white colour lines,thick dot & arc insertions", you posted @ midnight @ about 12:11am.
DUBIOUS crooks dressing up Google map in your 2nd screenshot grin
Now you understand what I'm talking about.

You eyes (& everyone else) have an arc/curve which every Architect incorporated into the design of amphitheatres everywhere.
If it's eyes of Horus to you, please remove the ones God designed on your eyes & stop DECEIVING YOURSELF grin

1 Like

Re: Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2023
Janosky:

Spot the difference in your 1st screenshot @8:45pm and the 2nd screenshot dressed up with "white colour arc insertion", you posted @ midnight @ about 12:11am.
Then you will understand what I'm talking about.

You eyes (& everyone else) have an arc/curve which every Architect incorporated into the design of amphitheatres everywhere.
If it's eyes of Horus to you, please remove the ones God designed on your eyes & stop DECEIVING YOURSELF grin

Let them go and speak with Jews and Judaists on the story of Jesus then they will know that they've not heard anything horrible in their life. grin

Because Jews and Judaists are ready to tell you evil as in horrible horrible things about Jesus, Mary, Mary Magdalene and Jesus' disciples.

When these misinformed churchgoers read only what is in the Bible (written by Jesus' disciples) they will start blowing big grammar.

I'm 100% sure that none of them will like to be called a Christian after listening to what Jews and Judaists have to say about Jesus of Nazareth.

But just as Jesus himself said:

“Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake. Rejoice and be overjoyed, since your reward is great in the heavens, for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you" Matthew 5:11-12

“A student is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master. It is enough for the student to become as his teacher, and the slave as his master. If people have called the master of the house Be·elʹze·bub, how much more those of his household? Matthew 10:24-25

Let them present a better performing group than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES then is the time to talk! wink

2 Likes

Re: Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This by Janosky: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
johnw47:

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

the meaning hasn't been distorted by all Christians, that is nonsense
you a very dum fraud jw, aren't you

Christendom. / (ˈkrɪsəndəm) / noun. the collective body of Christians throughout the world or throughout history. an obsolete word for Christianity.
WOKE FOOL what is the meaning of "obsolete word" grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This by Janosky: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
preciousee17:
As this argument comes to an end, I wish to declare peace. Not vawulence.
You shouldn't have mentioned me, I was only here to reply someone. Not to proclaim myself a hater of JWs or something.
It should be obvious that I will f!ght even the members of my Church when they start saying false stuff or displaying strange signs.

Thank you. You are welcome whenever you see the need to make a change.

Hmm, we're typically renting a building so we didn't design anything extra apart from the landlord's work. It's a little fellowship — nothing to see there.
Head over to YouTube and search the name, check some videos, you may find that artefact you're looking for.

I fail to see the use of these questions.
Moreso, I think you've mixed up something, cos the questions don't seem to stand properly.

I have a Greek Dictionary!

Greek: σταυρός
Transliteration: stauros
Pronunciation: stow-ros'
Definition: From the base of G2476; a stake or post (as set upright) that is (specifically) a pole
or cross (as an instrument of capital punishment); figuratively exposure to death that is self denial; by implication the atonement of Christ: - cross.
KJV Usage: cross (28x).
Occurs: 28
In verses: 28

Even if I act like I don't know, things influenced that Bible and blah blah blah... But that doesn't qualify to call the T-shaped cross an illuminati symbol because very importantly, we take this symbol from our understanding of what we think we see in the Bible.
This is very different from using a recognized cult symbol that does not have any connections with the Bible.

Your Greek dictionary said:

"Greek: σταυρός
Definition: From the base of G2476; a stake or post (as set upright) that is (specifically) a pole."

Greek stauros is a stake or post as set upright , that is a pole" (in screenshot).

Greek stauros in your Bible has no beam across the pole.
Your TRINITARIAN mentors ADDED "cross" & REMOVED stake in your Bibles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
Janosky:

Your Greek dictionary said:

"Greek: σταυρός
Definition: From the base of G2476; a stake or post (as set upright) that is (specifically) a pole."

Greek stauros is a stake or post as set upright , that is a pole" (in screenshot).

Greek stauros in your Bible has no beam across the pole.
Your TRINITARIAN mentors ADDED "cross" & REMOVED stake in your Bibles.

Ọmọ it's when they come face to face with Jews and Judaists that they will respect JWs not now that they're just reading adulterated translations that they can't defend before the real owners of the language! wink

1 Like

Re: Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This by Janosky: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

First it was "we were the ones that put the dot", then "it's structurally professional architecture" grin

Now , its When you snap a close up photo or image of yourself,is there a black/brown dot-like spot in your own eyes? grin

The Lying and Lies never end. grin

Liars are lies are never stable; they are always jumping from place to place like ashawo. grin
grin
“Lies are like cockroaches, for every one you discover there are many more that are hidden.” ― Gary Hopkins

Oya, shift again and lie again and insult again. grin

SHAME ON YOU LIAR DSpeaker mysogynist DECEIVING HIMSELF.

Who dressed up the 2nd screenshot of Preciouslee with White lines , upper white arcs & thicker dots?

Bobestman knows your DECEIT on this forum

Ozuo pro max grin cheesy

Re: Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This by Dtruthspeaker: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
Janosky:

SHAME ON YOU LIAR DSpeaker mysogynist DECEIVING HIMSELF.

Who dressed up the 2nd screenshot of Preciouslee with White lines , upper white arcs & thicker dots?

Bobestman knows your DECEIT on this forum

Ozuo pro max grin cheesy

grin Did i not say it? Another shift. grin Now it is "white lines , upper arcs and thicker dots"! grin

Oya, shift again Fool! grin
Re: Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Too bahd.....not a surprise anyway
Re: Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This by Janosky: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Did i not say it? Another shift. grin Now it is "white lines , upper arcs and thicker dots"! grin

Oya, shift again Fool! grin
MUMU TRINITARIAN LYING & exposing his folly cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This by Janosky: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Too bahd.....not a surprise anyway
Whatever you feel, it doesn't in anyway change the fact.

ALL amphitheatres are built with triangle designs.
Jehovah's witnesses amphitheatre is no exception.

Believe the truth or stick with the delusion of conspiracy theorists,it's your cup of coffee
Re: Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This by johnw47: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
Janosky:

look at false jw's sewer mouth reply to truth

lost fraud jw janosky

the meaning of the word Christendom was and is: Christianity, all Christians
the meaning doesn't change because the word isn't used as much anymore

you false jw's keep showing how you are so so dum, don't you, and so so confused of course:

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

lost maxindhouse cornelboy you people very dum, aren't you

1 Like

Re: Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This by johnw47: 12:33am On Aug 29, 2023
lost false jw's believe God is not all powerful, because there is some things He cannot do,
like lying for one.
lying and other things God would not do is not power, it is weakness,
God cannot lie etc./cannot be weak, so according to false jw's God is not all powerful
they so dum and blinded:

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them

Lost false jw's say Jehovah is Almighty God, yet on the other side of their face
they deny His power, saying He is not Almighty/all powerful, at all

1Jn_2:23  Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father;

^^ it's true the other way around to, of course

you are frauds, false Jehovah's witnesses

1 Like

Re: Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This by Dtruthspeaker: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2023
Janosky:

MUMU TRINITARIAN LYING & exposing his folly cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin See liar desperately looking for who to replace him! grin Nothing for you. You shall die with your lies, liar! grin
Re: Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This by Dtruthspeaker: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
lindq:
*Chills**

This is the creepiest thing I've ever seen in a long time.

A man on FB (presumably a Jehovah's Witness) was complaining that his cousin (whom he claims is based in Silkeborg, Denmark) sent him some screenshots of what he saw on Google Earth App when he searched for a nearby Kingdom Hall in Silkeborg, Denmark. On finding one located at Helsinkivej area, he saw staring at him this horrendous image that has kept him horrified for days (according to him).

Take a look at the picture below...

Or search for "Jehovas Vidners Stævneplads" (which Google Translate translates as [url=https://translate.google.com/m?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&ie=UTF-8&prev=_m&q=Jehovas+Vidners+St%C3%A6vneplads]"Jehovah's Witness Venue"[/url] ) on your Google Earth App.

This explains why they were interested in pyramids which Liarsky did not want us to know grin

PAGAN SYMBOLS ON WATCHTOWER PUBLICATIONS
....The Watchtower taught for many years that the numbers contained in the great pyramid foretold all kinds of events for the human race. They carefully applied every measurement, and translated it into years, months, and days. It is too complex to go into in great detail, so we will consider one example. The Watchtower of June 15, l922, page 187 supported their “absolute date” of 539 B.C. by allowing “an inch for a year” in the Great Pyramid of Gizeh. All their other dates are based on this so-called “absolute year” date down till today, and it is false!
Re: Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This by johnw47: 6:09am On Nov 28, 2023
Janosky:

lost fraud jw janosky

you think the word: "christendom" no longer has meaning because it's not used much any more,
yet you and your fellow in confusion, cornelboy; use it all the time

you people are such dummies, aren't you:

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Earthly Advantages Or Benefits Of Being A Christian? / Why I Deny The Virgin Birth Of Jesus / Top 10 Reasons Science Is Another Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.