Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Forex Pro Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Pro Needed Urgently (2118 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Pro Needed Urgently by humble007(m): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2010
i decided to venture into forex. so i need a pro to guide or put me through.
humble.uthman@gmail.com
thanks in advance.
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by humble007(m): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2010
who is familier with alpari?
was told they are the best.
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by magragold(m): 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2010
My candid advice is "be careful of FX Marketers", anyone who wants to mentor you must show proofs of earnings in a live account for at least 18months.

If you settle for anything less, you have my 100% guarantee that your fingers will be burnt!

I wish you divine guidance
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by okenath02: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2010
Consult ZENITH FOREX AND MONEY MANAGEMENT GROUP, NIGERIA on: +234-8067912890 or zenithinvestments@gmail.com. They are in the best position to guide you through. You will never regret you did. My brother don't be afraid of maybe because they are a big company they will charge you a big money for consultation, i leant there consultaion fee for students or an average nigerian is just N2,000 only. i don't of there charges for companies anyway. They will giude you through strategic trading setups, lay for you signals, mark your analysis, access them, give you a trial account and if you are so active they do employ traders also.

I wish you luck.
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by peter2028: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2010
@humble007

I can train and mentor u at 0 fee, no hidden fee.

Just come over and see me trade live.

Incase u are wondering why am doing it for free.its simply for ego sake.I want 2 be known as d first person 2 trade and train with real and consistent results.I have finished trading for 2day so its out of it.u can give me a call on 07040714038 over the weekend 2 book an appointment for monday.Come and experience LIVE trade as it should be done.I dont post my acc on the web, ull see it urself when u come.
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by coste: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2010
well, that is a good move, on my own, cant trade forex for poeple for free, but i can surely do it for you on percentage basis, mind u, there is no free service in this world, this is business.
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by beejaay: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2010
admin why did u av to delete my post. im only posting my sincere sentiment
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by magragold(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2010
@Beejay

There is a Psychopathic software with terminal Chung Strauss Syndrome that haphazardly overdo itself by deleting innocuous post in Nairaland.

Even the owners of the attack dog don't know how to tame the software anymore!

Please bear with them! grin
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by magragold(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2010
Wonders will never end in NL,

My last post was directed at fluting, yet the attack dog in NL wrote Fluting and will not accept my numerous attempt to modify the message!

Who is Fluting I did bot direct any post at that faceless username ooooooooo

May God Deliver NL
  angry angry shocked
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by peterod1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2010
Humble007.apari is one of best brokers but with a strigent condition of application 4 nigerians.if u can meet all her requirement fine.apari is a best choice 4 a trader wt little capital.
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by holahabib: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2010
Hey, please make sure you ask any "so called" forex pro to publish his/her account using MT4 so that you can see for your self. There are many sites which they can publish them on. Beware, only 5% of FOREX traders WORLDWIDE are successful so be careful.
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by solosamste(m): 4:10am On Mar 22, 2010
Hello,

I can be of help. Call me on 2348034025251 Or email temtol@yahoo.co.uk. I can as well show u my live traded account if u request for it.
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by holahabib: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2010
ttt
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by magragold(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2010
@Holahabib

Wonders shall never end!

So FX Training can be done through Yahoo Messenger and Skype, the pathway to the odium and ridicule wherein we have found FX Training in this country! angry sad shocked
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by holahabib: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2010
magragold or is it MAGAgold. ure just an a** . I don't see any reason for people to spend thousands on fake seminars during WEEKENDS claiming that they are learning FOREX. I will teach ANYONE everything about how to trade FOREX but off course i will make it crystal clear that i will not give you the system which i use to trade neither can i guarantee anyone they will be successful trading FOREX. I've noticed you've tried to be a bully off some sort on this thread. Sorry man, you're just an a**!
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by magragold(m): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2010
@Holahabib

And I quote you,

, I will teach ANYONE everything about how to trade FOREX but off course i will make it crystal clear that i will not give you the system which i use to trade neither can i guarantee anyone they will be successful trading FOREX,

Can't you see that you gave yourself away?, you will teach anyone who is interested how to trade FOREX but you will not give them the system you use and you can't guarantee that the person  will be successful trading FOREX? So what are you going to give your trainee?, OBVIOUSLY TRASH!

Instead of addressing the facts, you went ballistic with insults- symptoms of a depraved FX Marketer who when confronted with facts finds solace in escapism! What are you going to teach someone through Skype or Yahoo Messenger? Candlesticks? Application of Indicators?

Its very obvious to me that you are a dubious FX Marketer(that's the prerequisite for FX Marketing anyway) and prospects should beware of a faceless entity as you!

And be sure I will not dignify you with any further response!

Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by holahabib: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2010
MAGAgold ,
If you're marketing FX, i'm not, I'll give anyone an online tutorial for free unlike you and your junk seminars and false dubious claims of being gurus in Forex.
I started out on this thread by saying ANYONE who claims to be a forex guru should publish his/her trading account on websites available. You did not respond to that because i'm too sure you're a loosing forex trader.
Otherwise publish your trading account, and i'll publish mine and let's see who's really DUBIOUS. A**
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by magragold(m): 12:58am On Mar 25, 2010
@Holahabib

I am not a FX Guru and I am not aspiring to be one, my second generation protegees can however claim to be gurus(and they are all better than you in this business) grin

Its obvious to me that you just woke up from sleep and then you ask what is the in-thing and they told you its FX Trading and then you jumped into it. What do you want to teach someone when you are not willing to show the person your acclaimed winning system, you are honestly a criminal.

Maybe I should inform you too that my account screenshots have been in the public domain for at least 4 calendar years, before you ever learnt the scum and venom that that you want to disseminate through Skype and Yahoo Messenger.
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by peterod1(m): 2:54am On Mar 25, 2010
Helo,you guys just have to take it easy with each other.my advise to any aspiring fx beginner is to look before u leap.do yr homework b4 you deside on who to tutor you on fx.look for a trader not just only a trainer.goodluck.
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by holahabib: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2010
MAGAgold, you must be silly to think that people like me are not smart enough to know that account screenshots can be and are most time doctored. Publish your account, and stop making dubious claims of second generation proteges who are nowhere to be found. You're no better than robot sellers who come up with fake screenshots to entice newbies into forex to buy their product.

People in this thread, accept nothing from people like MAGAgold but a published account using MT4 on websites that offer such services free of charge.
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by magragold(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2010
@Holahabib

You are indeed a 1st degree Psychopath!, let us see your own doctored results
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by Kashif(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2010
@holahabib,

If the only options I have for proof of live trading lie between account statement and screenshot, I would settle for screenshot. The reason being that statements are much easier to doctor. Moreover, there is no way of know if a statement is from a demo or live account. A screenshot makes a lot of difference.

However, a screenshot proves that a published statement is not a demo statement. A statement shows a more comprehensive history/trend, and not a choice selection. The account statement must bear the same account number on the screenshot. I can't ask you to publish your statement but if you so wish, go ahead but please, soft-pedal on your choice of words.

@Magragold, those results are great. I wonder how much is in that account.
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by magragold(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2010
@ Kashif

Maybe I should start calling you my brother from another mother!
And can I pray for you? May you accomplish in 6 months what took me 5 years to accomplish!As your days,so shall your strength be.
Well I have been in this business for 5years, if you see my screenshots of 3yrs ago, you will see profits of $77 per trade grin
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by larryx1: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2010
@Magragold,i am happy that you helping sanitize this thread cos truly there are a lot of empty barrels in the FX world and i have been a victim losing over 3m.Nothwistanding,i would implore you not to get so low with that dude blabbing about being a pro and just put out a warning to people on the thread to be wary of people coming here to sell fx!!I think we need a moderator to really help us with people that just think about themselves and just selling and without any knowldege themselves hereby ripping innocent people,
I would like to say this though,FOREX IS LIKE YOUR EVERYDAY BUSINESS AND IT TAKES TIME TO LEARN IT AND BE A MASTER AT IT, EVEN AS A MASTER YOU ARE STILL AT THE MERCY OF THE MARKET!!!
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by holahabib: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2010
My last take on this is, Publish your account; Even if its a DEMO account, at least it cannot be doctored. Give me until the end of today and i'll post here a doctored account so that all of you can praise it and probably give me your hard earned money to throw away.
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by magragold(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2010
@ Larry X

I understand what you mean, thanks.

The challenge with most Nigerians is that they can get easily deceived by the Hyenas that have overwhelmed the market, so if you don't repeat yourself maybe twice,thrice or more some people will never learn wisdom and will fall prey.I am very sure that if you know half of what you know now at the time you lost N3million, you would have been better off.But the sad part of the story is that a lot of people are still on the queue where you lost your money waiting to be ripped angry sad
So it's naturally that every now and then, you come across unreasonable people who are bent on selling a ware, no matter how toxic!
NL has in place a software that overdo itself by removing harmless post and allows scoundrels to roam unhindered!

Thank you for your comment
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by larryx1: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2010
@Magragold, you are welcome,i like the fact that you are not bragging about your achievements and at least you are not coming to NL to advertise your business, so whats the way forward for fx in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

...... / Union Bank Unveiled Is New Logo / Abia Mall Shoprite Opens For Business - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.