Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

The Cure For Nigerian's Pandemonium - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cure For Nigerian's Pandemonium (552 Views)

Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / The Cure For Spiritual Weariness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cure For Nigerian's Pandemonium by estrella(f): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2010
PRAYER, I see a lot of people sympathising and shaking their heads form side to side at the sight of bodies stacked high and the crowd of wailing mothers and fathers, I see people analyzing the politcal drama,proffering solutions that end once the agitated group disperses, i see people cowering in fear, ducking into corners with thier busy phones,making frantic plans to leave the country, I see the same spirit of non chalance that possesses our leaders possessing most of us, we have seen so much blood its made us hard,so much slaughter that we shrug our shoulders at the masacre, what this nation needs is prayer, An extended bought of prayer that will bring the forces at work donw to its knees,prayer that will clear out the evil in high places and bring in the will of God, God is looking for a man who will stnad in the gap for this nation, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! what affects someone a thousand miles away will affect YOU some day.W have gotten to the point where we all are feeling the pinch.I call for prayer that is ceaseless.At work,at home,in your shops,in the church,in the market, wherever you are take time to pray for this nation, The God factor is needed NOW more than ever! Who will join me in taking Nigerian from the hands of evil and depotism through prayer today?
Re: The Cure For Nigerian's Pandemonium by jagunlabi(m): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2010
Prayer?
The proper cure is to remove this mind virus that is religion from the minds of nigerians by removing the infected nigerians from the society and having them quarantined in some place far far away from the nigerian soil.
Re: The Cure For Nigerian's Pandemonium by estrella(f): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2010
Christianity isn't a religion dude, its a life style and the fact about the matter is that most of the so called ''religious crises' that has occured is actually a product of either political conspiracies or social agendas, religion is simply a facade used to cover the real reason behind the brutal killing sprees over the last decade, I still maintain that if we as men have reached our limit,we should ask God to step in,
Re: The Cure For Nigerian's Pandemonium by jagunlabi(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^^^ Call your religion whatever you wish(afterall it is all in the mind) but that won't change it from what it is, a mind virus.
Religions(especially, christianity and islam) remain too much of a ready made tool for social upheaval and conflicts because they both operate on a divisive platform.US and THEM.BELIEVERS and UNBELIEVERS.With millions of religious folks living together in close proximity in that country in such a mindset, to create brutal upheavals like the one in Jos through manipulations of shadowy and sinister people is a piece of cake.

We don't need religions that split people, but the ones that foster spirit of togetherness, of ONENESS amongst humanity.That is why these two desert dogmas are nothing more and nothing less than MIND VIRUSES and the evidence of that will keep on coming at us.WE SHOULD GET RID OF THEM!They are hurting us real badly.
Re: The Cure For Nigerian's Pandemonium by manmustwac(m): 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2010
@estrella
na woa so prayer is the answer to nigerias pandemonium. If we had only realized that prayer was the answer since Oct 1960 nigeria would've gone far by now and be like yankee and nobody would be running to embassy to get visa to escape Hell Nigeria coz all we have to do is prayer grin

(1) (Reply)

Preparation For Christ's Second Coming - Step 1 / All Ccic Meet Ur Members Here ,let Build A Happy Church / Jesus Preached God's Oneness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.