Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. (16064 Views)

Unizik SUG President Impeached Over Conspiracy, Abuse Of Power And Bullying / UNN SUG Threatens To Close Down POS Operators Charging Exorbitant Fees (Photo) / UNN SUG Directs Students To Stop Payment Of School Fees, Shuts Down Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by iSlayer: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2017
Luckygurl:

Honestly don't know what took him there.
Tried chatting him up but he's not replied yet.

The school feeds them indirectly, does that mean they should keep shut if students are exploited?

How can a final year 500level engineering student pay close to the tune of 80k as school fees. That's plainly ridiculous.
Hostel fee has always been 9,500 for the males and around 11,500 for the females but guess what? From the schedule released it's sky rocketed to 25k...

And not like it's some new hostel. It's still the same dilapidated buildings erected even before the civil war.

He's an indigene yeah. But one credit I'll give to him is the zeal and enthusiasm he displayed running for that office. I give that up to him, an indigene or not, he worked so hard to be elected.

I don't want to believe he's a crook cos I know him on a personal basis and expected more from him.
It's unfortunate he isn't what I always see him as.
Josh fall hand aswear...

You're a super lion??
Which department?? Year?
How's it like, life outside the den?? smiley

Hey look here. The way you're romancing this issue is _fucking awful! Goddamit are you enjoying from the loot too? Condemn this _idiot or stay neutral at worst. What do you mean he worked for it?!
On top of the suffering that comes with studying in inappropriate conditions,lack of classrooms and basic amenities plus the raging school fees and inconsiderate lecturers,students now have to deal with a thieving bastard as an SUG president and you're here saying "he worked for it". Are you _fucking insane?!
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by onyedika946(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2017
What a shameful nation, as hopeless as our young, i doubt if the youths are really the future of tomorrow, at the end we ask why Africa don't grow.
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2017
This Where It Starts, In Another 4yrs He Will Loot Billions From State Coffers.
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by Luckygurl(f): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2017
iSlayer:

Hey look here. The way you're romancing this issue is _fucking awful! Goddamit are you enjoying from the loot too? Condemn this _idiot or stay neutral at worst. What do you mean he worked for it?!
On top of the suffering that comes with studying in inappropriate conditions,lack of classrooms and basic amenities plus the raging school fees and inconsiderate lecturers,students now have to deal with a thieving bastard as an SUG president and you're here saying "he worked for it". Are you _fucking insane?!

Shut up!!! angry angry

Do you have comprehension problems

Didn't you see the part I wrote he fell hands big time??

Saying he worked for it was me trying to explain how serious he took the election process and that he didn't win based him been an indigene of the school's host community in reply to the dude I quoted. This was someone that made his ambition clear right from year one and pressed the necessary buttons.

Biko!! If you can't read and digest few lines of sentences, I have nothing to discuss with you.
You don't just bump into a comment like a headless chicken and start ranting.
Nonsense and ingredients angry

1 Like

Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by kennynelcon(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2017
Luckygurl:

Honestly don't know what took him there.
Tried chatting him up but he's not replied yet.

The school feeds them indirectly, does that mean they should keep shut if students are exploited?

How can a final year 500level engineering student pay close to the tune of 80k as school fees. That's plainly ridiculous.
Hostel fee has always been 9,500 for the males and around 11,500 for the females but guess what? From the schedule released it's sky rocketed to 25k...

And not like it's some new hostel. It's still the same dilapidated buildings erected even before the civil war.

He's an indigene yeah. But one credit I'll give to him is the zeal and enthusiasm he displayed running for that office. I give that up to him, an indigene or not, he worked so hard to be elected.

I don't want to believe he's a crook cos I know him on a personal basis and expected more from him.
It's unfortunate he isn't what I always see him as.
Josh fall hand aswear...

You're a super lion??
Which department?? Year?
How's it like, life outside the den?? smiley

His zeal during election is not enough to assume his intentions are pure, allegations against him is much. I know issues we had with indigenes during faculty elections n co...I hope u can testify for him, if there is any room to petition his case grin grin, A smart president should sync with the house. That hostel fee rise will increase off K rent too cheesy , too bad.

Engineering
Life outside school is cool, with a good background, you just keep adjusting your plans to realise your dreams
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by iSlayer: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2017
[s]
Luckygurl:

Shut up!!! angry angry

Do you have comprehension problems

Didn't you see the part I wrote he fell hands big time??

Saying he worked for it was me trying to explain how serious he took the election process and that he didn't win based him been an indigene of the school's host community in reply to the dude I quoted. This was someone that made his ambition clear right from year one and pressed the necessary buttons.

Biko!! If you can't read and digest few lines of sentences, I have nothing to discuss with you.
You don't just bump into a comment like a headless chicken and start ranting.
Nonsense and ingredients angry
[/s]

And you think raising the point that he worked hard to get the position is the best thing to contribute now. Obviously you're very slow. And you're supposed to be a lioness. Disgrace! Now scram!
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by solomonita(m): 11:39am On Oct 31, 2017
I weep for my country. Only God almighty can save us from this plague called corruption
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by Luckygurl(f): 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
iSlayer:

And you think raising the point that he worked hard to get the position is the best thing to contribute now. Obviously you're very slow. And you're supposed to be a lioness. Disgrace! Now scram!

Argghhh!!!

Nothing as descending as engaging in a discussion with someone who finds it difficult to read and comprehend.

Please swerve!! To this direction====>>>>
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by AjiAmu(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
Luckygurl:
angry angry

Dude is my friend

Currently in Sweden

I wonder what's going on in that government.
School fees for this session is way too high overboard. SUG could do nothing about it.
That's what you get when the committee is saturated with kids having no balls to challenge the school authorities undecided

We the citizens are the problem of Nigeria.
Imagine just at SUG level, the tune of 4m is been embezzled. I wish to hear his own side of the story though undecided
He is your friend..And you want to hear his own side of the story...So house of reps, SUG, UNN are liars abi?.. Birds of a feather, u know the rest
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by MONITZ: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
The youths re learning so fast and will outdo their mentors in no time ,it's a pity.This is wat happens wen a people worship money and material possessions without considering how and where it is made,the supposed moral watchdogs ve been compromised way before now and ve even joined the "oppressors" so as to guarantee their own share of the loot and hence trapping us in a vicious and cesspit of graft...
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by Luckygurl(f): 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
kennynelcon:

His zeal during election is not enough to assume his intentions are pure, allegations against him is much. I know issues we had with indigenes during faculty elections n co...I hope u can testify for him, if there is any room to petition his case grin grin, A smart president should sync with the house. That hostel fee rise will increase off K rent too cheesy , too bad.

Engineering
Life outside school is cool, with a good background, you just keep adjusting your plans to realise your dreams

I'm not trying to absolve him of his misconduct, do I stand to gain anything from that?
He effed up real time.

All what I'm trying to say is this, been an indigene gave him little or no edge to why he was elected cos you made it seem like he had an advantage over others that are non indigenes(at least that was how I understood your comment then).

016?? Engineering at that..
I might even know you, I'll leave it at that though.
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by mechanics(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
That's how corruption start.
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by Luckygurl(f): 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
AjiAmu:

He is your friend..And you want to hear his own side of the story...So house of reps, SUG, UNN are liars abi?.. Birds of a feather, u know the rest

grin grin

See them Killing themselves over my comments.

Lmao!!
The Igbo translation of your moniker is a huge joke on its own. Why then should I take your reply serious grin

grin
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by kennynelcon(m): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Luckygurl:

I'm not trying to absolve him of his misconduct, do I stand to gain anything from that?
He effed up real time.

All what I'm trying to say is this, been an indigene gave him little or no edge to why he was elected cos you made it seem like he had an advantage over others that are non indigenes(at least that was how I understood your comment then).

016?? Engineering at that..
I might even know you, I'll leave it at that though.

I bet you won't know me, you're an Engineering student too?
You must be a tough girl to combine school with your signature.
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by deebrain(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lion and lionesses indeed.
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by Luckygurl(f): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
kennynelcon:

I bet you won't know me, you're an Engineering student too?
You must be a tough girl to combine school with your signature.

Digitron??
Powertron?
Civineer?
Thermacian?

Others??

I'm 017.
My signature was born out of recent boredom sort of.
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by nlugliest: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
It is a pity If the youths can behave this way because he can not single handedly embezzle such fund, then who will deliver this country. I guess we should all prepare for the worst, this is not about being a pessimist, let's see things the way they are, most male youths are into fraud at all levels and the society praises them as long as they make money from it. Most female youths are into prostitution and the society terms it as not being foolish, using what you have to get what you want. I pity the future of our kids. May God deliver Nigerians of this selfless spirit and the mantra of 'I go chop my own if opportunity surfaces'.
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by iSlayer: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
[s]
Luckygurl:

Argghhh!!!

Nothing as descending as engaging in a discussion with someone who finds it difficult to read and comprehend.

Please swerve!! To this direction====>>>>

[/s]
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by kennynelcon(m): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
Luckygurl:

Digitron??
Powertron?
Civineer?
Thermacian?

Others??

I'm 017.
My signature was born out of recent boredom sort of.

So ABE and Met Mat has no Nick name
oh I see cos combining the two should be tough.
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by Luckygurl(f): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
kennynelcon:

So ABE and Met Mat has no Nick name
Digitron, oh I see cos combining the two should be tough.

Hehehe!!
Do they even have??

Digitron?
More reason I should know you facially at least tongue
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by nlugliest: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
It is a pity, If the youths can behave this way because he can not single handedly embezzle such fund, then who will deliver this country. I guess we should all prepare for the worst, this is not about being a pessimist, let's see things the way they are, most male youths are into fraud at all levels and the society praises them as long as they make money from it. Most female youths are into prostitution and the society terms it as not being foolish, using what you have to get what you want. I pity the future of our kids. May God deliver Nigerians of this selfless spirit and the mantra of 'I go chop my own if opportunity surfaces'.
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by kennynelcon(m): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Luckygurl:

Hehehe!!
Do they even have??

Digitron?
More reason I should know you facially at least tongue

Maybe, same for you?
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by Luckygurl(f): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
kennynelcon:

Maybe, same for you?

Yup!

1 Like

Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by vagezidu: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
A whole 4 million
Chai!!!
Diarisgoduooooooo!!!

Meanwhile for your One-stop-shop for web solutions kindly check out the picture below:

Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by diadem10: 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nukilia:

Just shut your stinking mouth there! How dare you pack everyone into the same basket?
When the people fail to engage critical reasoning in choosing their leaders this is what you expect. grin
Your statement shows that you're truly out of your mind!
"You will rather vote for a 75 year old CORRUPT... Blah blah blah blah" gibberish grin

It's the truth na. Just name one out of the youth among our governors that has governed well? Is it Yahaya Bello, Ayade of Cross river? Even Dino Melaye? How about Oga Jonathan?

The youth are even more vicious, wicked and evil than the elders we have out there, not one named Buhari though.
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by Nukilia: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
diadem10:

It's the truth na. Just name one out of the youth among our governors that has governed well? Is it Yahaya Bello, Ayade of Cross river? Even Dino Melaye? How about Oga Jonathan?

The youth are even more vicious, wicked and evil than the elders we have out there, not one named Buhari though.

Among the youths, we have smart and intelligent people, but the people will never do due diligence when voting politicians into power. We all rely on godfather nomination. Wait till the intelligent ones come out. We know rogues when we see them
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by toprealman: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
leaders of tomorrow learning very well from elders of today....kwantinu
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by ToyeBrainz(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2017
Are u a final year computer science students?

Get free project tips and Assistance from me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize / 2019 UTME: JAMB Issues Warning To Candidates / Sbrs Funtua 1st Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.