Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q (4735 Views)

Conoil Reports N70.23b Turnover In 3Q / Facebook Profit Jumps 79% In 3Q / Unity Bank Reports N2.72bn Profit In 3Q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2017
We have crude oil for sale in large and moderate quantities....

Are you a dealer or a company contact us @

Dami.ojo@yahoo
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by Jethrolite(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2017
mrvitalis:
All banks making profit this year but won't sponsor unemployed graduates with soft loans

Makes can keep 200bn every year to be loans to the youths to start investments imagine how much job this would creat
Also imagine how much money could be lost.
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by czaratwork: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2017
Why are banks eager to declare billions as profit yet they fill their workforce with contract staff and pay them peanuts. Enough of all these exploitations.
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by femi4: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2017
wolextayo:
But how dem dey gain self. I save money I withdraw am back. Abi na ghost gain ni or they are faking it grin
SMS alert

End of the month bal alert

Happy birthday alert

Min balance

ATM maintenance fee

ATM renewal

Online banking charges

Mobile banking charges

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by Emmatdayo(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2017
Techpaded:
at customers loss
at shareholders gain.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by Yorubabhoy: 8:26am On Oct 31, 2017
Impressive development, comparing the profit declared to the likes of GTB and Zenith bank the top players in the banking industry it's nothing worthwhile. Anyways I pray they recruit next year, love to join their workforce.
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by JefLonDon(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2017
One bottle of Orijin for YU!

Finstar:
Great.. This is what happens when we all prefer to save our money in the bank than use them to start up a business. The rich invest, the poor save.. SMH..

Visit www.entmirror.com for all your business ideas
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by uwajeh(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2017
The Banks are just living fat on forex profits. No one is interested in doing real retail banking business anymore. Hope the next CBN Governor is someone with a solid background in economics like what obtains in other climes not another banker who'll be sympathetic to the banks.
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by Osolo1(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2017
Chai access dey hammer for our head o,but give small businesses loan hoosai.
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by mrvitalis(m): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2017
Jethrolite:
Also imagine how much money could be lost.
Lost ? How ? You can't give someone loan without a business plan and strong monitoring
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by Obierika(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2017
kkko:
I did not read the news but I think the father is the cause of the problem. since the daughter got pregnanted by the Landlord, the father should either abort the pregnancy and move on but if not, the father should try and pregnant the landlord wife too or make Amala for the landlord to eat and die.

Your comment is on the wrong thread
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by kolaish(m): 9:51am On Oct 31, 2017
Op, and others interested in the nigerian stock market; kindly join us @ https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/2681
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by LemonBoy1: 10:21am On Oct 31, 2017
Na so. The only thing our banks know is to keep declaring billions of naira as PROFIT yet we do not see any economic reflection. Go to bank for loan and they will almost slaughter you with ridiculous charges and interests.

Ordinary to ensure that ATMs are continously loaded on Fridays (so that bobos can have TGIF money) most banks will suddenly start generating network problems everywhere. This is just to ensure there capital target (money in the bank) for that week is not depleted.

Jonzing pipo

Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by Jethrolite(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2017
mrvitalis:

Lost ? How ? You can't give someone loan without a business plan and strong monitoring
Story, that's how BOI deceived us with business plan and NYSC certificate ruse. No bank will give you money unless you have collateral with forced sale value that covers the loan and I totally support banks. This year I came into some money and gave out soft loans running into millions to help family and friends. All the loans are currently toxic because they had nothing to lose. Business plan and all are worthless, even you self when money touches your hand, you go weak. All sorts of crazy expenses starts coming up including lau lau budget.

So just leave the banks as they operate, if you want loan then build a business from your savings and build a steady cash flow with your bank account. The bank will come to you. Also banks are more interested in making 28% from a single N1bn loan than from 200 N5m loans.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by bemyguest(f): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2017
Many of this so called mushroom banks that declares fake profit.
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by Ocean46(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2017
why won't they make profit... with the rate they cut corpers allawee...
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by mrvitalis(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Jethrolite:
Story, that's how BOI deceived us with business plan and NYSC certificate ruse. No bank will give you money unless you have collateral with forced sale value that covers the loan and I totally support banks. This year I came into some money and gave out soft loans running into millions to help family and friends. All the loans are currently toxic because they had nothing to lose. Business plan and all are worthless, even you self when money touches your hand, you go weak. All sorts of crazy expenses starts coming up including lau lau budget.

So just leave the banks as they operate, if you want loan then build a business from your savings and build a steady cash flow with your bank account. The bank will come to you. Also banks are more interested in making 28% from a single N1bn loan than from 200 N5m loans.

You failed because you gave out the loan the wrong way

Soft loan work all over the world bro

And who says the banks have to give you the money cash ? There are several ways of funding bro

Banks can buy all the equipment and materials needed for smooth take off of the business

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Clerverly:
Sai Buhari 2023!
You knw when Buhari loses in 2019,u meal ticket is gone
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by holybabayo(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
bemyguest:
Many of this so called mushroom banks that declares fake profit.
Mushroom bank? wetin you dey smoke sef?
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by holybabayo(m): 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
MISSNORA:
Zenith outshines them all
What is their profit?
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by Jethrolite(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
mrvitalis:

You failed because you gave out the loan the wrong way

Soft loan work all over the world bro

And who says the banks have to give you the money cash ? There are several ways of funding bro

Banks can buy all the equipment and materials needed for smooth take off of the business
I hear you, be waiting for Bank to give you loan.
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by mrvitalis(m): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Jethrolite:
I hear you, be waiting for Bank to give you loan.

Go n read the function of a bank bro
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by Ugbavihi: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
And my money de there... All these unecessary charges how una no go make such third quarter profit..
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by Yorubabhoy: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
holybabayo:

What is their profit?
129 Billion after tax
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by MISSNORA(f): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2017
holybabayo:

What is their profit?
152.552billion
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by MISSNORA(f): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2017
Yorubabhoy:

129 Billion after tax
he ask u undecided
Re: Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q by Dollabiz: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Logos You Didn't Know Have A Hidden Meaning. / Scamfighters: My Honest Reviews About "Learnify" (nigeria Version) / How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.