Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,739 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Lady From Stripped Naked After Being Caught Red Handed Stealing(photos & VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady From Stripped Naked After Being Caught Red Handed Stealing(photos & VIDEO) (6636 Views)

Helen And Susan: Davido's Accusers In Handcuff After Being Caught (Video) / Ik Ogbonna's Baby Mama Blast Him, Accuses Him Of Stealing Photos Of His Daughter / Nollywood Actress Caught Stealing (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady From Stripped Naked After Being Caught Red Handed Stealing(photos & VIDEO) by Evalistus: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2017
A Parent’s death can either make or mare a child, no one wishes to die untimely but certainly, we tend not to have control over death. But there’s no justification for a wrongful act. You’re the author of your life, you decide if to succeed with the right personality or the other way round.

The case of Ifeoma is quite unfortunate, she’s a young lady from Abia state who is assumed to have lost her parents at a tender age, in a bid to survive she went into prostitution, breaking into houses and making away with victim’s valuables.

She was therefore nabbed when she broke into a particular woman’s house in Onitsha in a bid to steal some of her valuables like phones, cream, laptop and some certain amount of money (dollars). She was caught, stripped naked and dealt with.

Watch Video Here>>>> http://www.malachysblog.com/2017/10/30/video-photos-nigerian-lady-anambra-state-stripp-ed-nak-ed-caught-red-handed-stealing-wines-dollars-valuables-someones-home/

Re: Lady From Stripped Naked After Being Caught Red Handed Stealing(photos & VIDEO) by pyyxxaro: 7:37am On Oct 31, 2017
This yeye person wen always de cover bweast don start again

Make I lock up shaaaa

The gal looks slimy n dusty , no need undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Model Symba Is Still Disturbing Nigeria As She Shares New Bedroom Photos / Why I Deleted My Pictures: Actress Didi Ekanem Explains / Zlatan Ibile - I Need A Girlfriend From Twitter, Ladies Replies Go Viral (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.