Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

How Topup Africa Saved My Husband From Loosing His Job!! Must Read - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Topup Africa Saved My Husband From Loosing His Job!! Must Read (942 Views)

Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months / How A Nigerian Man Survived Taking Care Of His Family After Loosing His Job / Earn With Topup Africa App & Payout Your Earnings Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Topup Africa Saved My Husband From Loosing His Job!! Must Read by MissAprokoMedia(f): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2017
A married lady this morning shared a story of how Top Up Africa saved her husband from loosing his Job this morning ,according to her some money was misplaced at her husbands work place this last and they were sorting it out with those who were present this morning, she had a bad dream about it and before she could tell her husband not to go to work he had already left the house ,she check her acct balance..

No credit and she couldn’t borrow from Mtn she remembered she recently joined TopUp Africa and her main balance had N100 in it ..she quickly withdrew it as airtime and called her husband, he is safe…

Yours can be more serious than her’s why not join Topup Africa??

The concerned Lady wrote
“How many of you are using top up Africa?? Hmmm…I needed to make a very quick call this morning

, I realised I don’t have credit n mtn won’t let me borrow ..so sharp sharp I checked in my top up Africa acct
,I had N100 there, I just withdrew it as recharge card…n made my call meanwhile I can withdraw the money to my acct if it reaches 1k but if it doesn’t. U have to buy airtime with your money, See proof
My friend got N18,000…me I was doing test n see and got N500 total… U don’t have to pay any money… Just refer and carry your money and gh

To get started use this link https:///RQei1r they will give you N50 for using the referral link and each persons you refer cost N70.

Read more: http://joelsblog.com.ng/how-topup-africa-saved-my-husband-from-loosing-his-job-married-woman-says/#ixzz4x4BH0mkE

(1) (Reply)

Earn 3,000 NGN Daily And Instantly 51 Monthly Without A Sweat / Is NNU Platform Real Or Fake? / What Kind Of Online Business Can I Start With N50000 Or Less.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.