Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

The Incompetency Of National Identity Management Commission - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Incompetency Of National Identity Management Commission (723 Views)

Nat'l Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Massive Recruitment 2020 Is Still On / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Massive Recruitment 2020 - Apply / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Incompetency Of National Identity Management Commission by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2017
Few words speaks louder....

Following the introduction of the National identity registration, many have registered and millions of persons could attest to the fact that NIMC exist for the sake of wasting government fund.

After a successful registration in 2014, I got my NIN slip, after 2 months I became a consistent visitor in their office at Aba road, Port Harcourt, where they keep saying that my card is not yet available.

With the online checking system, my data was properly inputted but card still not available..

Till now as I type my card is not yet available.. 2014 to 2017.
When an ATM card could be done in a month or less...

Please if you're share same fate, let's hear your story..

Cc: uboma
davide470
MOD pls push to frontpage

Re: The Incompetency Of National Identity Management Commission by serverconnect(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2017
Poor management system. If ATM can take less than 30mins to process (other banks may differ) I don't see the reason of delay in NIMC card.
Re: The Incompetency Of National Identity Management Commission by Oluwainnie(f): 8:13am On Oct 31, 2017
when I got my nimc slip 3years back the guy that attended to me emphatically to keep it safe as the card in coming anytime soon
Re: The Incompetency Of National Identity Management Commission by Mrnakeina(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2017
I got an sms from NIMC to come pick up my card

Did anyone get this?

(1) (Reply)

World Health Organization Recruitment 2017 | Requirements | How To Apply / Apply For Zamfara State Hospital Services Management Board Recruitment 2018 / Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.