Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Goodbye To The Weekend: Selena And The Weekend Call It Quits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goodbye To The Weekend: Selena And The Weekend Call It Quits (599 Views)

Runtown With His Babymama, Selena Leath And Son (Photos) / Selena Leath: "My Butt is Getting Bigger" (Pics) / Reekado Banks Quits Relationship With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodbye To The Weekend: Selena And The Weekend Call It Quits by stelruby: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2017

If you’re a fan of The Weekend and Selena Gomez’ relationship, you’d want to sit down for this.

Seated? Fine. So it has come to notice that the two love-birds have called it ‘quits’.

And don’t even get me started on Selena’s newest date amid breaking off with Weekend. So yeah, it’s official, Selena Gomez and The Weeknd have called it quits. And while Selena’s family have sworn that Bieber, who has been photographed with Selena, better ‘shift to one side’.

Selena and The Weekend, were together for around 10 months before ending their relationship recently.

According to People‘s sources, “She and Abel (The Weeknd) have been going back and forth for a few months about their relationship, It’s been hard with him being on tour and her shooting in New York. That wasn’t easy on them.”

I swear down, no one saw the couple’s break up coming. I mean, Sel and Week were PDA-ing and just doing general lovers stuff. They even both recently bought a house together.

Read more: https://www.amore.ng/goodbye-weekend-selena-weekend-call-quits/
Re: Goodbye To The Weekend: Selena And The Weekend Call It Quits by danieljessy: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2017
Since Justin is back in the picture,anything can happen undecided

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Vs Harrysong Vs Patoranking Vs Burna Boy, Who Is The King Of Dancehall? / See What Nigerians Are Saying About Kiss Daniel’s Exit From G-worldwide / Frank Edoho Gets New Job After Leaving Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.