Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed (1979 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Boss Mustapha, New SGF (Photos) / Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF / President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by stane007: 8:21am On Oct 31, 2017
Following the sack of Babachir Lawal as Secretary General of the Federation and the appointment of Boss Mustapha as Secretary to the Government of the Federation, a member of the House of Representatives during the Second Republic, Dr Junaid Muhammed, has revealed that Boss Mustapha is Babachir Lawal’s cousin.

Juniad told Punch’s correspondent;

“Before you begin to celebrate the appointment of Boss Mustapha as the new SGF, do you know that he is in fact, Babachir Lawal’s first cousin? This is a continuation of the cronyism and nepotism the Buhari-led administration has become infamous for”.

However APC’s National Publicity Secretary, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi, has risen to defend Buhari after Nigerians dragged him for failing to direct further actions on the sacked officials.

“Few days ago, when the President directed the dismissal of Abdulrasheed Maina, some people said that was right but what about the suspended SGF, BD Lawal? But we as a party said look, the President is the only person who has all the information. All of us can only have one side of the story or the other.

“But the President by the virtue of the position he occupies is the only one who has all the information and he would do what is necessary at the right time, now we have been vindicated and it shows that the President has not in any way waived his commitment not to tolerate corruption at any level no matter who is involved.”

Similarly, the Arewa Consultative Forum applauded President Muhammadu Buhari for sacking Lawal and Oke. In its reaction to the development, the ACF through the National Publicity Secretary, Muhammad Ibrahim Biu, said, “The action taken by President Buhari on the report submitted by the Osinbajo Committee that investigated the suspended SGF and the DG NIA is appropriate and timely” Bolaji said.

https://www.lailasblog.com/new-sgf-babachir-lawals-cousin-junaid-mohammed/

Lalasticlala

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by morgist(m): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2017
I doubt much
Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2017
I need to know the agency that packaged buhari to become so saintly that other Saints begin to doubt their own Sainthood.

Buhari is just like a Pig that was bathed and scented to look clean like a cat but his perennial lust for dirt gave him away as a Pig

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2017
Buhari is the biggest disappointment ever created by God. Imagine how people fell for his saintly shenanigans but he is
even worst than Satan

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by Ngokafor(f): 8:30am On Oct 31, 2017
Normal buhari paroles...saturating the federal space with his blood relatives are his modus operandi..

Nepotism should have no place in governance and an anomally.but his supporters better known and aptly referred to as zombies will not see anything wrong with this.They will rather blame Jonathan,oil prices or 'wailers' when buhari's silly appointees appointed just because they are blood relatives of buhari messes up,groping in the dark and plunging the country from one crisis to another.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2017
I see no way out

1 Like

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by magoo10(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2017
Buhari the nepostic dullard will never disappoint.
What a shame to the zombies whose brain continue to be used.
Buhari is corruption personified.

He was corrupt yesterday
He is corrupt today
He will be corrupt forever

4 Likes

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by Nbote(m): 8:37am On Oct 31, 2017
Choii.... Dis country is now a family affair

1 Like

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by Mrnakeina(m): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2017
This is no longer news na

If you applauding Buhari, then you're ignorant!

1 Like

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by Baawaa(m): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2017
I hope the moderator will close this tread also,Yeye people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2017
Buhari will never change. My problem is not Buhari, my problem is that 2019.is still far

2 Likes

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by Paperwhite(m): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2017
Buhari's nepotism have a beginning but no ending.So much hatred and bigotry from a president.

1 Like

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by doctokwus: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I need to know the agency that packaged buhari to become so saintly that other Saints begin to doubt their own Sainthood.

may have employed

Buhari is just like a Pig that was bathed and scented to look clean like a cat but his perennial lust for dirt gave
him away as a Pig
I must admit the packaging "no be here".
I have never seen a man so well packaged to be the exact opposites of all the attributes he was packaged to be.
GEJ didnt help matters,but those marabouts or whichever prayer warriors that the Buhari camp may have engaged must be praised for having blinded many of us from seeing the true nature of this disaster that is ruling,not leading us.

1 Like

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2017
doctokwus:

I have never seen a man so well packaged to be the exact opposites of all the attributes he was packaged to be.
GEJ didnt help matters,but those marabouts or whichever prayer warriors that the Buhari camp may have engaged must be praised for having blinded many of us from seeing the true nature of this disaster that is ruling,not leading us.
I've been a buhari supporter and voting for him from 2003 election when he started. I remembered in my school then, i was one of the three people that voted him in that booth but everything changed in 2011 when he said or did nothing about those Corpers that were killed. That's when i became an anti buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by ChangetheChange: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2017
grin grin grin

Buhari is indeed a bastard and a yahoo yahoo old man playing kalo kalo with the destiny of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by FarahAideed: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2017
When I said Buhari was the architect of Corruption in Nigeria zombies said i was lying but Buhari keeps proving me right

3 Likes

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by ChangetheChange: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2017
grin grin grin

Buhari is a fraud

7 Likes

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by FarahAideed: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2017
doctokwus:

The problem is that Nigerians are too lazy to do their own research and end up swallowing myths hook line and sinker ..Another myth Nigerians have swallowed without research is Atikus corruption

4 Likes

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by Oshidaguy: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2017
Inpossicant how can Mr INTEGRITY do this. Oya zombies you were created to defend this type of situation come and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by diegwu01: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2017
Wailers would always come up with one story after the other to keep the wail engine in continuous motion grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by ChangetheChange: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2017
diegwu01:
Wailers would always come up with one story after the other to keep the wail engine in continuous motion grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by diegwu01: 10:14am On Oct 31, 2017
ChangetheChange:

grin grin grin

Very easy to know a loser and an IPOB yoot when i see one. The heartily brandish fake quotes like the one you put up here supposedly from Soyinka or the one you quoted for Tinubu. keep Wailing of heartbreak till 2019 and run into madness when PMB clinches the ticket again after sensible folks would have overcome your kind of lies massively return him grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by ChangetheChange: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2017
diegwu01:

Very easy to know a loser and an IPOB yoot when i see one. The heartily brandish fake quotes like the one you put up here supposedly from Soyinka or the one you quoted for Tinubu. keep Wailing of heartbreak till 2019 and run into madness when PMB clinches the ticket again after sensible folks would have overcome your kind of lies massively return him grin grin grin grin grin grin

E pain am grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by sosanova: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2017

diegwu01:

U are a talented Janja-weed zombie

Maggot dey waka on top ur sense

Indomie brain

grin grin grin

The guy is a real confirm janja-weed zombie

H is a jobless sai Baba zombie grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by sosanova: 10:45am On Oct 31, 2017
diegwu01:

grin grin grin
E pain am well well

Zombie oh zombie

8 Likes

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by IllegalMoney: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2017
diegwu01:

grin grin grin
Another confused jobless zombie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by AllTheWayUp: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2017
ChangetheChange:

Maggot dey wake on top ur sense

Indomie brain

grin grin grin

U wicked see as u finish the mumu guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by sosanova: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2017

diegwu01:

Maggot dey waka on top ur sense

Indomie brain

grin grin grin

U wicked see as u finish the mumu guy

2 Likes

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by three: 11:16am On Oct 31, 2017
Toh
Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by orisa37: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2017
This Junaid is a genius. Buhari is just dribbling the South the way Bokoharam wants him to.

1 Like

Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by senatordave1(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
Paperwhite:
Buhari's nepotism have a beginning but no ending.So much hatred and bigotry from a president.
Nepotism how? Is he related to buhari mr hater? Even if he is a cousin to babachir,is it a crime as far as hes qualified? Has junaid shown us the evidence of their cousinship? So because there are from the same tribe and local government,there are now cousins? Is that the dictionary definition of the word cousin? Why do you like criticizing and spilling hatred at everypoint without proper factfinding? Does it mean that every body from my lga are my relatives? Should the salient question here not being if mustapha is qualified or not?
Re: ‘new SGF Is Babachir Lawal’s Cousin’ – Junaid Mohammed by senatordave1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Buhari is indeed a bastard and a yahoo yahoo old man playing kalo kalo with the destiny of Nigeria
Mustapha never contested governorship in 2014.if he decided to and hes cash strapped,is it wrong to accept sponsorship? Has junaid given evidence to show their cousinship.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Desperation Of Die-hard Buharists In Pictures! / BREAKING!! Mrs Buhari Snubs Mrs Akpabio In Uyo As Ex First Lady Sparks Security / Breakingnews: Biafran Revolutionary Forces (brf)-latest Attacks On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.