Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason (39933 Views)

Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) / Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) / Fruit Seller Spotted Wearing Suit While Stalling His Fruits. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by dainformant(m): 8:50am On Oct 31, 2017
It's all about packaging. This fruit seller was spotted wearing a suit while carrying out his business in Yola, Adamawa state. Bernard Kaigama, who had an encounter with him - revealed that the well dressed trader packages himself in such manner because he admires the way bankers dress. Below is what Bernard shared on Facebook.

Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them... This man is a fruit seller in Yola Nigeria around roundabout Mai Doki. I asked him, why dress like this? He replied, "anytime I go to the Bank for transaction I do admire the way the bankers dress, so this is my office and since I don't have the hope of being a banker one-day... let me also dress like one. Anytime I dress like this it makes me to also have a sense of importance"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-spotted-wearing-suit-selling-fruits-adamawa-see-reason.html

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by madridguy(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2017
The man packaging no be here but not this kind of present weather condition. Everywhere is damn hot tongue

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Spylord48: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2017
Suit for this hot weather? Anambra is already hot like a burning furnance I wonder how to be state will be like now. Hell will be hotter than it.
Abeg don't allow heat to kill U in the name of packaging biko. Even bankers that are on suit don't even find it easy even when the air conditioner is working

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2017
Great man.

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Skyfornia(m): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2017
A true managing director! God will bless the works of your hands.

78 Likes

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by decatalyst(m): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2017
What will someone not see in this Nigeria?

A country where someone is removed and replaced with his cousin undecided

A country where the youths are concerned with irrelevant and they neglect matters that will shape or condition their future.

Hmmm..

11 Likes

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by wtfcoded: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2017
What a fool
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Evablizin(f): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2017
wtfcoded:
What a fool
Hahhh bros fool ke.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Evablizin(f): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2017
cheesy

God will continue to bless your hustle sir,you will grow to have a comfortable shop with air conditioners,i wouldn't forget to say that you look presentable,nice glasses though.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by cosmatika(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2017
I didn't bother reading the post, but I knw he wants to contest in an election. Same way Buhari was snapping with suit b4 he was elected. If we elect u nw, u ll still be like Bubu ur brother grin

7 Likes

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by OboOlora(f): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2017
This guy don lie. Nor be bankers motivate am, Na those hungry looking DSS officials wey de follow Aregbesola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by helphelp: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2017
Office Asst. needed. Send CV to info@artebella-ng.com Min. qualification ND in Marketing, Bus Admin or relative courses.
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by slapandfall(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2017
I think this rather displays his level of ignorance and inferiority complex.

Now, if you ask him, he will say he is wearing it because that is his office.. "Can you imagine the awkward way of reasoning or thinking!!!"

Is it all office they wear suite sef?

Do engineers wear suit?
Do carpenters wear suit?
Most IT professionals don't even wear suit..

Then you are selling orange with suite in heat without AC sef.

What is he trying to proof by wearing suite with Biro to sell fruits.

He is just doing this to gain attention.

You remember the last guy hawking with traffic with suite who gained media attention sometime last year or so (probably cause he was the first to be noticed and he was lucky)?... Who has heard from him after then?

See another one here hawking watermelon with suite

https://www.nairaland.com/2928123/man-seen-hawking-watermelon-while

I simply call this the band-wagon effect.

He should better wear a seller's cover-all, make his money and where his suit or nice traditional attire when necessary and not in the market

I don't think he is proud of his business. This is rather irony or simply ignorance..More of ignorance actually.

BTW..fresh fruits though.. God bless you and give you more sense.

I said more because I know you have some that is why the fruits are neatly arranged. However for wearing suit! E nor follow abeg

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by bobogii2008: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2017
Suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by NJPot(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2017
a typical afonja. disgracing nigeria in everything they do
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Oyindidi(f): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2017
madridguy:
The man packaging no be here but not this kind of present weather condition. Everywhere is damn hot tongue
Too hot to wear shirt not to talk of suit
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by ifyan(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2017
Hmm everyone has a story to tell
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by iomoge2(f): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2017
Even Baba no sharp lile dis
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Rubbiish(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2017
We place so much value on irrelevant things in this part of the world
Suit no be anything...

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by N0T0RI0US: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2017
Fantansy vs Comfort. LOL

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2017
The reason holds no water....

You should be dressed like the pic below.... you have chosen a sector which is agro and also being a frontend sales person, you should dress properly otherwise dust a cv and apply for a bank contract job..

Imagine the sweat or the tie allover the customers fruit..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Bonjoro: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2017
Is that not Biafra logo on his pocket?

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by maxysmith(f): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2017
Suit in this hot weather grin
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2017
Oga this one too much ooo
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by kobabe(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2017
Great mind Dangote in the making
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Ygbolo: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2017
All na packaging
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Pavore9: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2017
Love the arrangement of the fruits. Those golden melons fresh die! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Bonjoro: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2017
See his flat Biafran head.
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Funkybabee(f): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2017
You are going to make it in Jesus name
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2017
Soon every one in corporate attire will be hearing "oga/madam, na u dey sell"?...

If you try am for my side eh,....
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Nelsizzy(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2017
helphelp:
Office Asst. needed. Send CV to info@artebella-ng.com Min. qualification ND in Marketing, Bus Admin or relative courses.
Location please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? / Describe Your Salary With A Movie Title!!! / 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.