Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

How I Made A Lot Of Money From This Mini Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made A Lot Of Money From This Mini Business (530 Views)

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? / Looking To Start A Phone Accessories And Gadgets Mini Business??? / Mini Business That Will Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made A Lot Of Money From This Mini Business by kelvenxxy: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2017
Some new entrepreneurs might intend or aspire to start a business because they don’t like their boss, they are sick and tired of the 9 – 5 workday job. Or they need some money to pay up their bills.

If you intend to start a business for any of the above reasons, you are likely going to fail at the first hurdle.

You might be thinking – “What should be my purpose of starting a business”

[center]Good thought thou[/center].

Over the years i did start a mini business when i went to my church camping program.

More than five thousand people came for this camping program and they can only buy some stuff outside the venue, which is a bit difficult for them.

So I realized that their is a need for me to start selling this stuff inside the venue. Because people are going to easily get what they want without going out of the venue. And no one is going to walk extra miles to get some stuff, when he can easily get it with a two step walk.

Continue @ https://www.naijacouch.com/2017/10/19/6-questions-ask-launching-business-startup/

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Suggest A Business One Can Do In Benin? / How This 15-year-old Founder Built A $600,000 Bow Tie Business / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.