Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Loyal Staff And Lucky Winner Of Primehill Goes Home With Estate Plot Of Land - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Loyal Staff And Lucky Winner Of Primehill Goes Home With Estate Plot Of Land (668 Views)

Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! / I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / Firstbank Sacks 1000 Loyal Staff Without Any Prior Notice Nor Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loyal Staff And Lucky Winner Of Primehill Goes Home With Estate Plot Of Land by akstrending(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2017
The first stakeholders meeting of Primehill Limited in Akwa Ibom state held on Saturday in Uyo, the state capital city.

After extensive deliberations, q & a, interactions, a subscriber won a plot of land, selected via lucky dip.  He won a 500 square meters plot of land at the City Crest estate, Mbiokporo.. 

Mr. Ekong Johnson emerged winner of the raffle draw. His representative at the meeting, niece Miss Mercy Udofia claimed the win on his behalf.

Two staff also received the shocker of their lives. Miss Esther John who started work with the Uyo office at inception in 2016, and Mr Richie 'Preye' Ogolo  were gifted 500 square meters of land each at the City Crest estate, Mbiokporo.

Several subscribers who had interfaced with these two staff expressed appreciation to Primehill for rewarding both in that manner, as they were said to be remarkably hardworking and professional. 

City Crest estate, proposed, is a residential estate created and managed by a private corporate, Primehill Limited.

The attractive offers of the scheme has been that the general public can own land at comparative cost, hassle-free and with an instalment billing plan. For at least one of the city Crest estates, subscribers can own a plot paying as low as N50,000 monthly.

In what resembled a family atmosphere at the stakeholders meeting, subscribers had opportunity to ask questions, interact, connect with future neighbors and make suggestions towards the estate.

Heads of Primehill and of the estate projects took turns to give updates to the participants and to take enquiry on issues requiring clarification.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me Yesterday. / Help Advert Display On LG TV / Reptile Handler Is Attacked By A Crocodile In Front Of Horrified Spectators(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.