Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF (20026 Views)

Breaking: President Buhari Appoints New SGF / President Buhari Meets With Boss Mustapha, New SGF (Photos) / President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by Spexo001(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
An old shoe replaced with a new soul..
Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by esmarcq(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Well, this is so far the best appointment Buhari has made so far, aside the nepotism issue, this guy is an upright man, if you know how NIWA was before his arrival and what he has done their, you won't have a single doubt about this appointment, no wonder even ffk applauded this appointment

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by heckymaicon(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
so?.
na pictures we go chop?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by Lalastica1: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Having seen the picture and having analyze it, I strongly suggest that Mr. President and Mustapha should travel to the UK because this will prevent them from further illness and they will die easily cause I know Jonathan will not release that sum of money.
WHO SUPPORTS ME ON THIS?.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by piagetskinner(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
buhari is just a tribal bigot and an Islamic extremist
Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by Shina1987(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
another vagabond appointed
Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
God don pick his call cool
Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by AnanseK(m): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
cbrass:
An ibo man should have been appointed, it is very clear now this man doesn't listen voice of reason lipsrsealed

Preferably Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by antighaedem: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
CONGRATULATION SIR
Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by holluphemydavid(m): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
Our new boss
Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by Malawian(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
Everybody seems to be taller than "Buhari" these days.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by mamdanju: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
But BOSS Mustapha is a CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sirheny007:
Appointment devoid of integrity and honor.
Tufia for this country.
Should he have appointed your father?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
Khonvicted:
undecided The only work this man has been doing is to appoint mallams !!

Izz paining me that I was part of the say Baba gang Coz of the sugar-coated bullshit that I was told of his past..

Only to my realization that a supposed cattle rearer is now the president!!

New guy is also a Christian not Mallam,,,buhari Did well .
Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by Sirheny007(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
[s]
GoroTango:
Should he have appointed your father?
[/s]

Zom.. lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by Winning123: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Khonvicted:

Izz paining me that I was part of the say Baba gang Coz of the sugar-coated bullshit that I was told of his past..

You are stupid and miachevious. Only God knows what you young people from the southern part of Nigeria are turning into. The man is not a Fulani. He is a Christian from Adamawa state and vice President, Full Gospel Businessmen Fellowship in Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by Winning123: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Khonvicted:

You are stupid and mischevious. Only God knows what you young people from the southern part of Nigeria are turning into. The man is not a Fulani. He is a Christian from Adamawa state and VP Full Gospel Businessmen Fellowship of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by Laid2001: 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yet he just employed a crusader!!
Boss Mustapha is a Christian and a Hong man.

Not every northerner is Hausa or Fulani, except to hate driven fanatics like you.

piagetskinner:
buhari is just a tribal bigot and an Islamic extremist

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by sunsewa16: 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
tribes apart,this is one of few appointments he got it right, fashola,kachikwu,Mr boss perfectly qualified for the post.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by TunAb8(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
The King in the North!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by Moganajoe: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
zoba88:
Here is a rare photo of President Buhari with his new SGF Boss Mustapha.Boss Mustapha was appointed after Babachir was sacked by Buhari

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/rare-photo-of-buhari-with-his-new-sgf.html?m=1

what of Chief of staff, minister of Justice & IG of police?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by Ogbeide85(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
When will Mr president stop doing one side appointment. Are there no other capable hands that can handle it better than the hausa/fulani. Must they be Muslim or what? He need to wait for 2019 to test the water again.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by cbrass(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2017
AnanseK:

Preferably Nnamdi Kanu

Stop it pls!! ⛔
Re: Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF by cbrass(m): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

Nothing special about the Ibos.

Why not an Akwa Ibom man?

What's wrong with a man from Hong?

Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report / Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko / Emir Sanusi Bags Award In Bahrain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.