Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Discover How To Last Longer Tonight And Regain Hard Erection. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Discover How To Last Longer Tonight And Regain Hard Erection. (1392 Views)

How To Last Longer Tonight And End Bedroom Embarrassment / How To Stop Premature Ejaculation And Regain Strong Erection! / How To Control Your Ejaculation And Regain Your Manhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Last Longer Tonight And Regain Hard Erection. by markbor: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2017
In this article I want to answer the question "how to last longer tonight by simple tricks that you can use tonight to stop premature ejaculation. However, I want you to know that the tricks I'm about to share with you are "quick-fix" solutions.

These solutions require virtually NO extra effort and they are great to use when you don't have time to implement a long-term strategy for treating premature ejaculation or you just want some instant results to last longer TONIGHT.

So don't look at these as the "ultimate solution" to premature ejaculation, but look at them as a powerful starting point and a way to help you build some momentum in learning how to get full control in the bedroom and answer the question "how to last
longer tonight”.

Now let's get straight to the tricks...

1 - Masturbate before sex
If you've got the time masturbate once before you know you're going to have sex. Having one orgasm in the day means you're much more likely to last longer the second time round during sex.

Wear a thick condom
One of the causes of premature ejaculation is experiencing too much stimulation and getting overwhelmed with pleasure. One "quick-fix" way to put a stop to this is with a thick condom that will reduce the pleasure you feel. It's not an ideal solution, because it will make sex less pleasurable, but you will get the longer-term pleasure of long lasting sex.

Do math in your head
Here's another effective method you can use when nothing else is working. Try doing some complicated math in your head. By having to work out something complicated it takes your focus away from the pleasure going on in your genitals and so will delay
your orgasm.

Urinate before sex
This is such a simple trick, but almost no man does it. You probably don't realize this, but having a full bladder puts pressure on your genitals which encourages early orgasm. Put a stop to this unnecessary cause of premature ejaculation by urinating before you have sex.

Lick the roof of your mouth
This actually originates from Tantric sexual practices. The theory is that by licking the roof of your mouth you transfer energy up your body away from the genitals and in the process you last longer. Whether you believe the theory or not doesn't really
matter, what matters is that it works, so I highly recommend you give it a try.

Pull out and give her MouthAction
Do you ever find yourself getting close to orgasm and feel like there's nothing you can do? Well don't just keep thrusting away expecting to miraculously be able to last longer, take corrective action. If you pull out and give her MouthAction you'll give yourself that
much needed break from stimulation but at the same time you'll keep the pleasure going for her. It's a win win move because you get to last longer and she still gets pleasure.

Now like I said earlier, these tricks are what I call "quick fix" solutions and although they don't fully cure premature ejaculation in themselves, what they do is they answer the question "how to last longer tonight?" and you can put them to instant use without hassle.

However, for ADVANCED techniques to finally end your premature ejaculation once and for all, and regain Hard Erection, contact irabormark@gmail.com or call/whatsapp 08023342859

(1) (Reply)

Why Superlife / COVID-19 Hazard Pay: 33 States Fail To Pay As 854 Doctors, Nurses Test Positive / Mouth Hygiene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.