Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,394 members, 7,826,531 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

OAU 'failure' Stories - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU 'failure' Stories (1156 Views)

Why You May Fail JAMB 2018: Read And Avoid Failure / After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS / Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU 'failure' Stories by darmhey(m): 11:17am On Oct 31, 2017
I'm a part iv Civil Engineering student of Obafemi Awolowo University, and I decided to create this thread for various reasons.

One is because of the story of the 16year old that allegedly commited suicide because of poor grades and also to encourage those that may be in a 'dark' place for similar reasons.
Life is full of ups and downs and OAU is no exemption, infact, you might be in a situation where you just feel there is no way out and you start having different thoughts, I was once there and I know alot of people that are on campus and seriously fedup. This is to remind you that you should #SayNoToSuicide and not to give up hope, that your grades, though important, does not exactly equate to success in life. Some OAU Alumni have sheared their 'Failure stories' and I decided to bring it here.
You can add yours, OAU alumnus or not

Re: OAU 'failure' Stories by darmhey(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2017
More

Re: OAU 'failure' Stories by Greenbuoy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Inspiring stories!
Re: OAU 'failure' Stories by darmhey(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
More

(1) (Reply)

Latest International Scholarships To Study Abroad / Commonwealth Scholarship, 2019 – [master’s Scholarship] / Ieltsproducer@gmail.com)buy Original Ielts Certificate Without Exam In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.