Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations (3720 Views)

Any Man Who Doesn't Own A House & A Car Before Marriage Doesn't Have A Future / I Ran Away From Home With My Sister / Does Eating Food In Fiancée's House A Sign Of Disrespect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
Good day people. I would like to share something with you here.
You might be building a house, or moved into a new apartment and are at a loss on how to proceed. Maybe you're busy with work and can't give your new home the attention fixing it up deserves.
Your home is an expression of who you are.
Do not give into the temptation of buying furniture at random.
GTCreations is here for you. Providing FREE and in-depth consultation, we seek to project your desires and manifest it in your living space.
We provide you with custom made modern furnishing of the highest quality at the most affordable prices ever. We don't joke with our clients satisfaction
Contact us on 08103404586

1 Like

Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
Have the rest you deserve after a long day with one of our executive beds, custom made to your specs

Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
Wouldn't it make such a statement to your friends if the next time they came around, this elegant, highly finished bar was hanging in your room?

Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Equip your office with these classy, high quality and affordable office tables

Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
It was all smiles from our client at asaba as we delivered the bed of his dreams smiley smiley
Contact us now

Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
More smiles from asaba as we delivered again

Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
We do our best
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yes
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 6:54am On Nov 01, 2017
More coming
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2017
Do not work like a king and sleep like a slave. Allow GTCreations to make even your night rest an attestation to your class. Contact us now on calls or whatsapp. Very affordable

Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
Beautiful your home
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 11:47am On Nov 02, 2017
GTCreations
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 11:48am On Nov 02, 2017
Allow us to make madams duties much easier. With state of the art custom made cabinets, kitchen time becomes fun time for your lovely wife. Call us NOW!

Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
How about this special coffee table/t.v shelf/mini bar combo to grace your sitting or bed room? Sounds good?
Contact GTCreations now!

Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by Femoje(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
hello, my name is femi I'm a young Tech startup, and am working on a social network basically for Nigeria. my team and I have been coding and programming the network site for about four months now to bring out the best. we need your assistant in the area of funding, we want seed fund offering in this project because we plan to launch the site first week of next month. And I will be glad if you play a part by funding the project to your capacity and interest. I will be glad to get feedback from you. Best Regard. WhatsApp: 08173857040
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 12:28am On Nov 03, 2017
Femoje:
hello, my name is femi I'm a young Tech startup, and am working on a social network basically for Nigeria. my team and I have been coding and programming the network site for about four months now to bring out the best. we need your assistant in the area of funding, we want seed fund offering in this project because we plan to launch the site first week of next month. And I will be glad if you play a part by funding the project to your capacity and interest. I will be glad to get feedback from you. Best Regard. WhatsApp: 08173857040
Young man does my official business thread seem like the right place for soliciting funds?

1 Like

Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
Yes
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
Get it
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2017
Still here
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
cool
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 7:43am On Nov 08, 2017
Come in
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2017
Get yours
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
OK
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 10:56am On Nov 13, 2017
Open for biz
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hi
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2017
Yes
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Weselion:
Nice one.
Thanks. We would be happy to do business with you or your friends

1 Like

Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by Bigsteveg(m): 7:39am On Nov 28, 2017
GTCreations:
It was all smiles from our client at asaba as we delivered the bed of his dreams smiley smiley
Contact us now
Hello this goes for how much pls?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tired Of Husband / Hilarious Memes Of What Having A Kid Actually Feels Like / Lalasticlala Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.