Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" (15789 Views)

Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro / Adetutu Alabi: I Got Death Threats After Calling Out Simi / Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
This guy is lyrically better than that noise maker called olamide
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Ladyjumong(f): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
This ycee guy cute sha
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Readwarn(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
rapper turn singer. Did he tell u that? or he tweeted it too?
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by emeraldo56(m): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Rick9:
Since the advent of the internet and advance recording equipment,
You don't need a fucken Record Label to blow anymore.
Unless you are lazy
just kip quiet #CluelessFool
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by NeeKlaus: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Harbeyg09:
The moment he started dissing Vector during the 2015 headies award was the beginning of his downfall

He has been overlooked in almost all the awards he got nominated
Even Mr Eazi that just came into existence within few months got the better of him
Fuvk awards! Since the Headies, how many hit songs has Eazi produced? Ycee has an EP that has the monster hit 'Juice' on it. Now, 'Komije'.

What does Eazi have?

1 Like

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Harbeyg09(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Fuvk awards! Since the Headies, how many hit songs has Eazi produced? Ycee has an EP that has the monster hit 'Juice' on it. Now, 'Komije'.

What does Eazi have?

To be sincere am not a fan Mr Eazi

But based on achievements and recognition globally Ycee is no match for Eazi

1 Like

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by correctguy101(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Rick9:
Since the advent of the internet and advance recording equipment,
You don't need a fucken Record Label to blow anymore.
Unless you are lazy
word

1 Like

Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Rick9(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
emeraldo56:
You know nothing
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Rick9(m): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
Naughtytboy:
u won't pay for a good producer abi,, u will just run into the studio and start singing.. U won't pay for time. Bros get sense abeg
, get my point before spilling words anyhow.
If you have the money you can hire producers and do your music without depending on any damn label.

Gone are those days when Artistes were dependent on Major Labels,

Go and Google Chance the Rapper, the guy is not and has never been signed to any label.

This nairaland una can talk anyhow, nothing una know
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Rick9(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
emeraldo56:
You are the one that's clueless OK, go and Google Chance the Rapper and you would understand why you don't need a record label before you blow.
If you know nothing about the music industry, shift
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by DavidTheGeek: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Rick9:

You are the one that's clueless OK, go and Google Chance the Rapper and you would understand why you don't need a record label before you blow.
I'm not taking a jab at you bro, but who's "Chance the Rapper"? No i ain't Googling nothing.

I do agree with your point on "no need for a record label"... however that's for an artiste who has enough money to buy attention. Most blogs don't promote upcoming artiste songs for free, they pay for it.
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Rick9(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

I'm not taking a jab at you bro, but who's "Chance the Rapper"? No i ain't Googling nothing.
I do agree with your point on "no need for a record label"... however that's for an artiste who has enough money to buy attention. Most blogs don't promote upcoming artiste songs for free, they pay for it.
You don't know " Chance the Rapper " OK Oh
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by emeraldo56(m): 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
Rick9:

u are truly clueless, how can u compare a country that the platform is there for an upcoming artiste to become big with Nigeria that the platform is not there.
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Rick9(m): 12:01am On Nov 01, 2017
emeraldo56:
u are truly clueless, how can u compare a country that the platform is there for an upcoming artiste to become big with Nigeria that the platform is not there.
Rest abeg you know nothing.
Re: Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" by Naughtytboy: 12:38am On Nov 01, 2017
Rick9:
, get my point before spilling words anyhow.
If you have the money you can hire producers and do your music without depending on any damn label.

Gone are those days when Artistes were dependent on Major Labels,

Go and Google Chance the Rapper, the guy is not and has never been signed to any label.

This nairaland una can talk anyhow, nothing una know
why u no explain am like dx before,, abegi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him / None Of My Family Members Wanted Me In Acting — Actress Jennifer Obodo Reveals / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Recounts Her Grass To Grace Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.