Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Increased My Blog Traffic From 1miillion To 809,909 On Alexa Rank With Proof - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Increased My Blog Traffic From 1miillion To 809,909 On Alexa Rank With Proof (1079 Views)

How To Increase Alexa Rank Of Your Blog Quickly / How I Increased My Google Ads Naija Click CPC 4rm $0.02 to $1.09 Per Click / About Alexa Rank Checker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Increased My Blog Traffic From 1miillion To 809,909 On Alexa Rank With Proof by dalexz4(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
I skyrocketed my blog traffic with this free keyword suggestion tool. Before I was getting up to 400 daily page views but now, I'm getting more than 3k daily views. It's not about ranking your website to #1 in Google, but optimizing your articles for Google… Then the traffic will follow.
Moz Keyword Explorer
● Guide 1: Login to your Moz dashboard or use the free and limited version.
● Guide 2: Enter a phrase or keyword you want to research and click “TRY IT FREE” (for the free version). You’ll see the results.
● Guide 3: Click the heading in the section “Keyword Suggestions.” You will see a list of 1,000 keywords.
Calculate the relevancy score by using “keywords that appear in the most sources and are lexically similar to the original keyword on top.”
● Guide 4: Click the drop down menu under “display keyword suggestions that,” and select “based on broadly related topics and synonyms.”
● Guide 5: Click the drop down menu for “Group Keywords,” and select “yes with low lexical similarity.”
● Guide 6: Make a list of all of the “groups” in your list. These groups will become blog articles with unique titles.

www.admissionlist.com.ng is my blog. Feel free to contact me via Whatsapp; +234 8096789095

Re: I Increased My Blog Traffic From 1miillion To 809,909 On Alexa Rank With Proof by dalexz4(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
see below pics

Re: I Increased My Blog Traffic From 1miillion To 809,909 On Alexa Rank With Proof by dalexz4(m): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
see

Re: I Increased My Blog Traffic From 1miillion To 809,909 On Alexa Rank With Proof by dalexz4(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
see

Re: I Increased My Blog Traffic From 1miillion To 809,909 On Alexa Rank With Proof by 3html: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Thanks for this information
Re: I Increased My Blog Traffic From 1miillion To 809,909 On Alexa Rank With Proof by donmarvex1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
This is not new though, just that many persons are not really aware.
Register for Digital Skills For Africa at learndigital.withgoogle.com now to improve on your Digital Skills!
Re: I Increased My Blog Traffic From 1miillion To 809,909 On Alexa Rank With Proof by IamShiningStar(f): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
dalexz4:
I skyrocketed my blog traffic with this free keyword suggestion tool. Before I was getting up to 400 daily page views but now, I'm getting more than 3k daily views. It's not about ranking your website to #1 in Google, but optimizing your articles for Google… Then the traffic will follow.
Moz Keyword Explorer
● Guide 2: Enter a phrase or keyword you want to research and click “TRY IT FREE” (for the free version). You’ll see the results.
● Guide 3: Click the heading in the section “Keyword Suggestions.” You will see a list of 1,000 keywords.
Calculate the relevancy score by using “keywords that appear in the most sources and are lexically similar to the original keyword on top.”
● Guide 4: Click the drop down menu under “display keyword suggestions that,” and select “based on broadly related topics and synonyms.”
● Guide 5: Click the drop down menu for “Group Keywords,” and select “yes with low lexical similarity.”
● Guide 6: Make a list of all of the “groups” in your list. These groups will become blog articles with unique titles.

www.admissionlist.com.ng is my blog. Feel free to contact me via Whatsapp; +234 8096789095
OK!
Re: I Increased My Blog Traffic From 1miillion To 809,909 On Alexa Rank With Proof by dalexz4(m): 5:57am On Nov 01, 2017
Take a look!

Re: I Increased My Blog Traffic From 1miillion To 809,909 On Alexa Rank With Proof by 3html: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2017
Pls bro can I chat you on WhatsApp pls
Re: I Increased My Blog Traffic From 1miillion To 809,909 On Alexa Rank With Proof by dalexz4(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Sure You can. I left my number above.
3html:
Pls bro can I chat you on WhatsApp pls
Re: I Increased My Blog Traffic From 1miillion To 809,909 On Alexa Rank With Proof by Alwaysking: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
call it magic
Re: I Increased My Blog Traffic From 1miillion To 809,909 On Alexa Rank With Proof by netbeans1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
dalexz4:
Moz Keyword Explorer

Bro very nice blog you got there I'll try what you have said wink

1 Like

Re: I Increased My Blog Traffic From 1miillion To 809,909 On Alexa Rank With Proof by dalexz4(m): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2017
Thanks for checking it out!
netbeans1:

Bro very nice blog you got there I'll try what you have said wink

(1) (Reply)

Getting Views On A Blog / Newly Approved Naija Adsense Acct Available For 7k (Sold) / Invalid Activity Appeal (google Adsense)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.