Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos) (16231 Views)

Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case / Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative / Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos) by khalids: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
So sorry to be spamming the front page......
Please urgent help is needed
https://www.nairaland.com/4136217/bukky-needs-urgent-medical#61936704
Re: Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
dljbd1:
Mehn...I had chickenpox 2weeks ago up until last week. I must say, I had to go into hiding before Government sees me grin.

It wasn't a funny experience sha.

Thank God I'm ok now...just that my balls still itches me undecided
Hmm. who sure say no be monkeypox wey u deh yar c.pox
Re: Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos) by Pchizy: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
dljbd1:
Mehn...I had chickenpox 2weeks ago up until last week. I must say, I had to go into hiding before Government sees me grin.

Hehehe, you're lucky they no catch you. They for quarantine you.

Still, try to isolate your self carefully now, cos chicken pox is more contagious at its last stage.

Suffered so as at 2013, during harmattan for that matter
Re: Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos) by anytexy: 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
geozone:
any deaths recorded so far?
None that I know. Is not deadly. Is just a senior brother of chicken pox. Chicken pox doesn't kill.
Re: Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos) by brightnelly(f): 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
dljbd1:

kiss kiss
Re: Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos) by ST4eva: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
God help us
Re: Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos) by bobjack(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Babaflenjor:
m
MADAGASCAR
Re: Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos) by laivwire(m): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
anytexy:
None that I know. Is not deadly. Is just a senior brother of chicken pox. Chicken pox doesn't kill.

Take that back ,chicken pox kills!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwicnrLcipvXAhWDfhoKHaPdAXMQFggrMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fblogs.wsj.com%2Fhealth%2F2011%2F07%2F25%2Fhow-does-chickenpox-kill%2F&usg=AOvVaw1v92CtnpqPwDXnnWxMrcKp
Re: Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos) by pedrilo: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sometimes I wonder the kind of human being God created in me.
Sometins happen that I have probably dream or hallucinate abt in the past like wen I was still very young.
Anytime these things happens, I always flash back and relate it to a past thought or dream.
This monkey pox appearing on pipos bodies is one of those tins I have sat down to hallucinate abt wen I was 4/5 year old.
Re: Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos) by Syphonn(m): 2:57am On Nov 12, 2017
Myths And Truths About Epilepsy

1. A person can swallow the tongue during epilepsy attack.

It is physically impossible to swallow your own tongue.

2. You must force something in the mouth of someone who has an attack.

Absolutely not! That’s a good way to chill teeth, puncture the gums, be mordant or even break someone’s jaw. The correct first aid is simple.

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/myths-and-truths-you-should-know-about-epilepsy/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health / Lily Ivf Price Offer/truth About Success Rates Of Ivf Clinics / HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.