Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Bobrisky Drag The Heck Out Of Latasha 4 Saying She Can’t Invite Him On Her Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Drag The Heck Out Of Latasha 4 Saying She Can’t Invite Him On Her Show (447 Views)

Latasha Ngwube Rocks Bikini On National Bikini Day / Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts" / Latasha Ngwube: I Can’t Invite Bobrisky To My Show, Due To His Bad Grammar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Drag The Heck Out Of Latasha 4 Saying She Can’t Invite Him On Her Show by Samuelcyprial(m): 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky has replied show host, Latasha Ngwube for saying she cannot invite him to her show because of his bad English.
READMORE OF THE POST @ http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng/2017/10/bobrisky-drag-heck-out-of-latasha.html

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Takes The Streets To The World On The Cover Of Guardian Life Magazin / Why We Love About Funke Akindele / Vote For A Nairalander In The Close Up #coollikethate Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.