Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume (37261 Views)

Binta Diallo: Wizkid Has Never Taken A Picture With King Ayo, His 2nd Son / King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son Swagged Up In New Photos / King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by grandstar(m): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
falcon01:
stupid nigerians celebrating halloween mcheeew wetin concern una with Halloween sef?? instead make una celebrate kwanza
The kid is based in America if I'm correct.

Also, his mum is a Black American of Guinean descent
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by falcon01: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
safarigirl:
Binta, the boy's mother, is actually Gambian and she lives in US with her son. Basically, this your comment is so off
larai!! does Gambia celebrate halloween??
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by olamil34(m): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
TunezMediaTV:
King Ayo Jnr, the second son of Nigerian popstar, Wizkid looks set to save the day as he stepped out for his halloween dressup party in the costume of his favorite super hero character, Captain America.

His mum, Binta gushed over her adorable son on social media. See below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/wizkids-son-looking-heroic-in-super.html

And !!!, this mods must be on bad weed mixed with cocaine.

get the best prices from different stores on [url]quickfinda.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by falcon01: 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
grandstar:

The kid is based in America if I'm correct.

Also, his mum is a Black American of Guinean descent
am referring to wizkid!!
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by undisputedgbola(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
saraki2019:
how does this news
add any
value to the
life of nigerians
Wait for it, it's coming to add value

Sit down there and be waiting for another woman's joy to add value to life of Nigerians...

Na she cause the predicament of Nigerians??
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by safarigirl(f): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
falcon01:
larai!! does Gambia celebrate halloween??
my friend, no dey shift goal post. Now, you have gone to Gambia when yoir initial post was about Nigerians

Have you heard the saying "when in Rome, do as the Romans".... So, when in US, do as the Americans
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by grandstar(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
falcon01:
am referring to wizkid!!

Wizkid is yet to accept paternity.

The celebration has nothing to do with Wizkid

He and Seun Kuti refused to accept paternity of their second child.

Perhaps felt ashamed.

Not something to be proud of but your kid is your kid (Read 1 Timothy 5:cool
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by falcon01: 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
safarigirl:
my friend, no dey shift goal post. Now, you have gone to Gambia when yoir initial post was about Nigerians

Have you heard the saying "when in Rome, do as the Romans".... So, when in US, do as the Americans
na wetin dey your mind be dat?? well i wished i had said Africans in the first place.
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by Nemelumvictory(m): 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
later someone will be condemn guys that marry at 20
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by professorchuks(m): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
wizkid has guys, davido has girls, ngwa let the marriage begin
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by snowstormm(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
falcon01:
am referring to wizkid!!
And where did you see Wizkid celebrating Halloween?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by snowstormm(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
grandstar:

Wizkid is yet to accept paternity.

The celebration has nothing to do with Wizkid

He and Seun Kuti refused to accept paternity of their second child.

Perhaps felt ashamed.

Not something to be proud of but your kid is your kid (Read 1 Timothy 5:cool

don't say what you don't know

he has accepted the paternity..he said he has 2 kids

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by ebenice(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
ObamaOsama:
what is this Halloween everyone is talking about?
it a SATANIC HOLIDAY CELEBRATION a mockery to charismas'
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by asawanathegreat(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
The boy won go pursue Rats for Buhari office.
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
falcon01:
stupid nigerians celebrating halloween mcheeew wetin concern una with Halloween sef?? instead make una celebrate kwanza
D mum isn't Nigerian, mind u undecided
Nigerians don't celebrate halloween tongue
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by OtemSapien: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
Me likey
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by Destinychild263(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
TunezMediaTV:
King Ayo Jnr, the second son of Nigerian popstar, Wizkid looks set to save the day as he stepped out for his halloween dressup party in the costume of his favorite super hero character, Captain America.

His mum, Binta gushed over her adorable son on social media. See below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/wizkids-son-looking-heroic-in-super.html
omo..em come be lyke said make I gt money...and i go look for beautiful lady wey go be my baby mama
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by wildchild02: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
Cute

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by ST4eva: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
God go punish dat pesn wet talk say I no go hammer
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by champagnedaddy: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=61942130]23 years old boy. 3 different baby mamas[/quot]
guy sharap if u dnt knw anytin,he is 27yrs with 2baby mama,davido is 24 with two baby mama..
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by grandstar(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
snowstormm:

don't say what you don't know

he has accepted the paternity..he said he has 2 kids

If he has, good. That's the right thing to do.

Thanks
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by blingxx(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
ThinkWISELY:

heheehe,wetin you know

U know nothing sir... Google the origin of holloween and why people wear costumes... . It more demonic than Naija mascurade festival undecided
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume by pearlyn(f): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dollysmithsmart:
Dem no resemble sef.

you dey use glasses?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka / Photos : Psquare And Their Wives Step Out For Pre-christmas Dinner / Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.