Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,629 members, 7,844,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi (33163 Views)

Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million / Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF / Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by mechanics(m): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sure, my prayer is for him to carry Nigerians along and not to be involved in any shady deals.
Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by tolexy123: 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
All hail the boss
Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by emmyN(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Are you kidding me? Abeg who get that 'stop posting rubbish' meme?
Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 01, 2017
Koolking:

I mean, these guys (bloggers) are pathetic. Journalism has gone to the dogs
wat do u mean? I dey look u with corner eye. Leave we dogs out of this, journalism has gone to the Cows.

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by rummmy: 5:37am On Nov 01, 2017
If I hear!!!who submitted his details before his appointment?the lizard of ubima is now angel Gabriel that deliver Bubu messages... APC and lies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) / Nekpen Soyemi: Surety Provided By Abidemi Rufai Is A Suspected Fraudster - US / 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.