Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ronaldo Blames Zidane For Girona Loss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Blames Zidane For Girona Loss (1154 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool / Real Madrid Midfielder Isco Hits Out At Manager Zinedine Zidane For Ostracizing / Champions League: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames Messi For Barcelona’s 3-0 Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Blames Zidane For Girona Loss by bluepython(f): 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
The Portuguese forward thinks Real Madrid is becoming too predictable in the way they attack Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo has blamed manager Zinedine Zidane after Real Madrid suffered a shock 2 - 1 loss to Girona in La Liga on Sunday, October 29.
Read more: www.soccerembassy.com
Re: Ronaldo Blames Zidane For Girona Loss by Yeligray(m): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
U will always look for someone to blame for them not feeding you with passes to score goals which is why i prefer messi to u, barca is not in form, suarez is badly off form messi took everything upon himself to ensure that they won against atletic bilbao... What i'm trying to say is that teams have both bad and good times stop blaming others for your defeat we all know that if the blame is to be pointed at someone it should be u because you are the world's best player and u r expectd to lead ur team to victory

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Blames Zidane For Girona Loss by princeemmma(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yeligray:
U will always look for someone to blame for them not feeding you with passes to score goals which is why i prefer messi to u, barca is not in form, suarez is badly off form messi took everything upon himself to ensure that they won against atletic bilbao... What i'm trying to say is that teams have both bad and good times stop blaming others for your defeat we all know that if the blame is to be pointed at someone it should be u because you are the world's best player and u r expectd to lead ur team to victory
so who is to be blame? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Blames Zidane For Girona Loss by danolorunmo(m): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yeligray:

To me cr7 is the best but such behaviour is not good. Look at Messi, even as suarez has lost form that has not deterred him! He has carried Barca on his shoulders. Cr7 shld try and man up. Zidane and Madrid need him now more than ever!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Sport 2018 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Argentina Again [see Full Draw] / Antonio Conte Wants Eden Hazard, Thibaut Courtois Extensions Before World Cup / United To Tackle City In Derby Showdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.