Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,829 members, 7,851,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

You Can Walk - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Can Walk (953 Views)

That Moment Ur Friend Texts U 'i'm M Here' & U Walk Outside N They Are Not / When You Walk Into A Restaurant And Coca Cola Is N700 / (photos) Meet Amber, 300kg, U.S Woman Who Is Unable To Stand Or Walk For Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Walk by feelgood(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2007
You Can Walk

A young boy had just gotten his driver's permit and inquired of his father, an evangelist, if they could discuss his use of the car.

His father said, "I'll make a deal with you. You bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a little, get your hair cut and we'll talk about the car."

Well, the boy thought about that for a moment and decided that he'd settle for the offer and they agreed on it. After about six weeks, they went into the study, where his father said, "Son, I've been real proud."

"You brought your grades up and I've observed that you have been studying your Bible and participating a lot more in the Bible Study groups. But, I'm a bit disappointed, since you haven't gotten your hair cut."

The young man paused a moment and then said, "You know, Dad, I've been thinking about that and I've noticed in my studies of the Bible that Samson had long hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair and there's even a strong argument that Jesus had long hair."

To this, his father replied, "Did you also notice that they all walked everywhere they went"?
Re: You Can Walk by akara(m): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2008
lol
Re: You Can Walk by SPIFF(m): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2008
thats is a nice one there.pls keep it up!!
Re: You Can Walk by clemcykul(f): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2008
very funny wat a smart dad grin grin grin grin
Re: You Can Walk by kayowalemi(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2008
I love the joke

but is like the father had forgotten that Jesus also rode a horse and he would have rode a car if car had been in vogue
Re: You Can Walk by Pamperme: 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2008
lmbao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Can Walk by clemcykul(f): 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2008
noflosmo grin grin grin
Re: You Can Walk by Cadet(f): 12:08am On Apr 09, 2008
lol! grin
Re: You Can Walk by SamMilla1(m): 12:16am On Apr 09, 2008
nice, more like it

(1) (Reply)

The Vaccum Salesman / A Huge Hangover / Yar'adua Declares Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.