Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Verified Nigerian Adsense With $95 For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Verified Nigerian Adsense With $95 For Sale (608 Views)

Buy Verified Nigerian Adsense Account / Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense For Sale / Verified Nigerian Adsense For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verified Nigerian Adsense With $95 For Sale by boi21(m): 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Verified Nigerian Adsense With $95 For Sale. The account is 2years plus. Call/Whatsapp: 08184886987.
Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $95 For Sale by 3html: 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Screen shoot pls if possible withdraw the money when it gets to 100 then contact me
Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $95 For Sale by acjered: 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hope no be scam
Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $95 For Sale by Horlami3370: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Be careful if you want to deal with this guy cos he could be a scammer looking for who to scam.
We both agreed on a price for his advertised account and after that, he said he's in ilorin in case we want to meet up for the transaction but unfortunately for him, i'm also in ilorin. grin
So, I asked him where to meet in ilorin that i'm in ilorin too, na so he change the chat, firstly, he said he cannot sell it for 40k again, then, he said he did not even like my behaviour, so, the deal is off grin
Had it been i'm not in ilorin too, he would have ask me to transfer the money and then block me.
Please be safe.
I'll attach the screenshot of our chat below and as you can see, he agreed to 40k and even ask where I stay but immediately I let him know we stay in the same place, he said he can't accept 40k again and even before I type more than a sentence, he said he no longer like my behaviour and the deal is off and blocked me on whatsapp in less than 30 mins after our converstion incase i might want to bait him by agreeing to 45k.
Gonna block him too cos i'm also not interested in any conversation again in case he choose to unblock me after seeing my post here
Also, he said he's in Kwasu and when I called him on another phone different from the one I was chatting him with, he claim another location. Lol, been in 2 places at a time. grin

I already reported his post to the mod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $95 For Sale by boi21(m): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
I don't know why people behalf like this honestly.You Whstsapped me asking if the account is available and I fcking said yes. Asked for price gave you, you said you didn't have up to that I said 45k hoping youll be able to pay that... Then asked why you stay stating I stay in Ilorin then you replied saying you stay in Oke Odo which is in ilorin. Cool let's deal, but you must pay 45k, you said no 40k and I said Cool off data went to watch Movie because your Messages didn't deliver you assumed I blocked while I didn't. Now, you came here writing rubbish and posting half if our chat, let me post the full chat for people to know you're a bad person and a low lifer.

Horlami3370:
Be careful if you want to deal with this guy cos he could be a scammer looking for who to scam.
We both agreed on a price for his advertised account and after that, he said he's in ilorin in case we want to meet up for the transaction but unfortunately for him, i'm also in ilorin. grin
So, I asked him where to meet in ilorin that i'm in ilorin too, na so he change the chat, firstly, he said he cannot sell it for 40k again, then, he said he did not even like my behaviour, so, the deal is off grin
Had it been i'm not in ilorin too, he would have ask me to transfer the money and then block me.
Please be safe.
I'll attach the screenshot of our chat below and as you can see, he agreed to 40k and even ask where I stay but immediately I let him know we stay in the same place, he said he can't accept 40k again and even before I type more than a sentence, he said he no longer like my behaviour and the deal is off and blocked me on whatsapp in less than 30 mins after our converstion incase i might want to bait him by agreeing to 45k.
Gonna block him too cos i'm also not interested in any conversation again in case he choose to unblock me after seeing my post here
Also, he said he's in Kwasu and when I called him on another phone different from the one I was chatting him with, he claim another location. Lol, been in 2 places at a time. grin

I already reported his post to the mod
Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $95 For Sale by Horlami3370: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
boi21:
I don't know why people behalf like this honestly.You Whstsapped me asking if the account is available and I fcking said yes. Asked for price gave you, you said you didn't have up to that I said 45k hoping youll be able to pay that... Then asked why you stay stating I stay in Ilorin then you replied saying you stay in Oke Odo which is in ilorin. Cool let's deal, but you must pay 45k, you said no 40k and I said Cool off data went to watch Movie because your Messages didn't deliver you assumed I blocked while I didn't. Now, you came here writing rubbish and posting half if our chat, let me post the full chat for people to know you're a bad person and a low lifer.

Haha, I posted an half chat
Oya Oga, post others o that's differ than what I posted earlier and also justify the reason you gave 2 different location on phone and chat and at the same time justify your "I don't even like your behavior" and the deal is off that you type after you know my location please.

Guess you love my behaviour before you know my location but no longer do after you know say na same area we dey and also the curse you are raining after your parent cos I didn't fall for your scam grin
Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $95 For Sale by boi21(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Please world tell me where I went wrong. Anyways I tell In Ilorin if you have 45k... Let's me and deal.

Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $95 For Sale by boi21(m): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Check your map, Kwasu and Ilorn is a 15min drive. At this night I'm in Kwasu... Tomorrow I'll be in Ilorin. I was saying if you wanted to deal now I have someone in Gaa Aknbi to meet you. What's hard there to understand? I said i don't like your behavior because I reduced from 50k to 45k for you and you were still taking like i wanted to do charity with the account. You didn't even wait bro to see if I blocked, because your messages didn't deliver you assumed. While me already closed chapter and watching my movie jeje

Horlami3370:

Haha, I posted an half chat
Oya Oga, post others o that's differ than what I posted earlier and also justify the reason you gave 2 different location on phone and chat and at the same time justify your "I don't even like your behavior" and the deal is off that you type after you know my location please.

Guess you love my behaviour before you know my location but no longer do after you know say na same area you do and also the curse you are raining after your parent cos I didn't fall for your scam grin
Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $95 For Sale by Horlami3370: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
boi21:
Check your map, Kwasu and Ilorn is a 15min drive. At this night I'm in Kwasu... Tomorrow I'll be in Ilorin. I was saying if you wanted to deal now I have someone in Gaa Aknbi to meet you. What's hard there to understand? I said i don't like your behavior because I reduced from 50k to 45k for you and you were still taking like i wanted to do charity with the account. You didn't even wait bro to see if I blocked, because your messages didn't deliver you assumed. While me already closed chapter and watching my movie jeje

So, I should check my map cos Kwasu is in a different city from ilorin abi
Sorry for you.
grin
I don dash people my own advice and I don't give a Bleep after cos I really can't find something different in what you share or how it justify your action.

Karma is a bitch they say, don't really know why you are calling me self after, you are just wasting your credit cos anytime you do, you gonna be speaking with my TV grin

...and also, get something right, this is not my first time dealing with people from nairaland even from business section, so, if it didn't look like scam, I won't say, so, Mr man, I'm more than 80% sure you could be a scammer.
You didn't agree with my 40k but wanna know my location, what for?
I can't even believe chatting with a reasonable person with sir as if say I know your age and you end up with ashole cos I fail to fall for your scam.

I still stand on my word, "Trade with me at your won risk", he could be a scammer, unless he may be trying to do anything to buy his name back.
Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $95 For Sale by boi21(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
What ever bro, my point js already proven. You just low life person looking for shii to mess up. If anybody is ready to deal Face to Face holla. Lagos and Ilorin. Thanks.
Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $95 For Sale by Horlami3370: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
boi21:
What ever bro, my point js already proven. You just low life person looking for shii to mess up. If anybody is ready to deal Face to Face holla. Lagos and Ilorin. Thanks.

grin
Low life person you say??
I laugh in Spanish.
So, because I disagree to pay less than 45k for a yet to receive payment account that people sell for as low as 3k mean i'm a low life person abi ?
I bet you can't even stand with me in every aspect.
You that can't even reach $100 payout in your 2 years of using AdSense grin

So, because I have much means I should pay more for what does not worth it.?

That's my AdSense earnings attach below{ two £ and one $} account, just check it and tell me who is living a useless low life between me and you who can't even reach $100 payout after years of using AdSense.

In case you don't know, the rich are becoming more richer cos they know how, where and when to channel their resources.
Imagine, I even start the chat respectfully thinking i'm dealing with a sane person.
So, learn your lesson oga, do not judge a book by it cover.
The reason I wanna buy your AdSense before is cos I don't want to use same AdSense as the ones I used last month to be on a save side, not because i'm hungry like you, and moreover, I already gotten one self, just wanna use 2.

In case you are doubting the screenshot, you can compare my first screenshot of the chat and you'll see they are taken on same phone and moreover, it's taken just now cos pple like you will never believe anything since you've failed doing it.

People like you are the type that'll force someone to reveal it worth and at the end come with one stupid quote saying na show off.
I rest my case

Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $95 For Sale by Olarababy(f): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
@ Horlami3370 , u just dy parol Nairaland anyhow grin grin grin what of that guy way post NL mobile and desktop stuff, Un am don talk finish grin grin grin
Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $95 For Sale by Horlami3370: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
Olarababy:
@ Horlami3370 , u just dy parol Nairaland anyhow grin grin grin what of that guy way post NL mobile and desktop stuff, Un am don talk finish grin grin grin

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Your Vote Is Needed. A Petition Has Been Created Against Paypal / Improve My Site Registration For Me / I Need A Usa Number For Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.