Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,960 members, 7,956,607 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date (2642 Views)

BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him / BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by ribbit: 1:09am On Nov 01, 2017
These people are not just okay.
Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by omaolowo(m): 2:01am On Nov 01, 2017
laribari:
When I was saying it here that day some people were talking nonsense becos I compared TSTV to HITV. Actually, I said they have to do their home work well so that they don't go the HITV but some over sabi people were talking off. I sighted that it will be hard to beat DSTV on football, especially EPL because HITV tried it and they packed up. Don't get me wrong oo, I wish TSTV works so that the tarrif for dstv will come down. I use the the explora and I know how much I'm paying every month. It's too much.

There is a rumour that Bein sport will not be aired on TSTV and that they themselves have removed it from their adverts or logo. This might be part of the delay why they are hibernating.

Seeing this lies and promise that are not fulfilled, buying TSTV will look like an error oo.

Yes, it is a bit disappointing of TStv for not being able to keep to promises made on the issue of sale of their decoders..

With Nov 1 around the corner, TSTv has however landed and it has been transmitting Free To Air, FTA, until their decoders get fully circulated. Some say such a period may last up to a month
For now, there are up to 40 channels. They are so cool. Some of the pictures from the various channels are attached

So folks, why not enjoy FTA - free to air - while it lasts: even if they are unable to keep to the promised date of rolling out of their decoders

Get a Strong decoder, especially that with HD facility and forget about renewal of DSTv subscription

Their over 40 channels span across
NEWS
SPORTS
MOVIES
DOCUMENTARY
RELIGIOUS
LOCAL CONTENTS: Hausa, Ibo & Yoruba films

Let us turn their present disappointment into a blessing as we enjoy their open channels freely until they become scrambled - whenever they are able to get the decoders into the market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by abubakrisideeq: 6:13am On Nov 01, 2017
dustmalik:
I knew TStv was going to fail woefully
You are a clueless and selfish person if yiur expectation is for TSTV to fail woefully@dustmalik. TSTV will succeed just like DSTV.
I don't understand how we Nigerians are so full of hatred and wishing our fellow Nigerian evil... Have u set up a business before in your entire and come to think if TSTV fails, Mr. Bright Echefu(CEO) has really tried his best as a Nigerian. He has a staff base of 250, how many Nigerian companies have up to that amount. In one way or the other, he has contributed to the unemployment rate of Nigeria positively.
So tell me what has he got to loose...In shaa Allah he will succeed.
Long live TSTV, long live Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Female Actresses Not Married. / Interested In Acting? Location Port Harcourt / Breaking News- Jackie Chan Is DEAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.