Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Please Help, I Want To Buy Mtn Lumos Solar Power(pictures) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Help, I Want To Buy Mtn Lumos Solar Power(pictures) (556 Views)

Please Don’t Buy The MTN Lumos Solar System Until You Read My Review / A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity / Please Help, I Want To Buy Mtn Lumos Solar Power(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I Want To Buy Mtn Lumos Solar Power(pictures) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hello nairalanders, please i want to purchase the mtn lumos solar power tomorrow but i am yet to know the pros and cons as regards the product and the business i want to use it for.

I run a business centre and i spend 1k daily on fueling which approximates about 30k a month.

I open by 7am and close by 8;20 pm

I use about 50 desktop(universal mobile phone) chargers.

About 40 direct phone chargers

And a dc fan to keep the worker cold.

And two lighting bulbs to be switched at night, 6;30 to 8:20 pm( time of closure)

Please i want to know if this is really an alternative to small generator.

The input rating of the desktop chargers is 100-220v 50/60hz 30ma

Pls can this lumos light up with these loads for atleast 10 hours a day?

When i close at night and reopen in the morning how do i start work since the power would have been exhausted the previous day.

Modes please help me out on this.

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Please Help, I Want To Buy Mtn Lumos Solar Power(pictures) by surrogatesng: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2018
XIANGYUNG HOME SOLAR SYSTEM

Live big and spend small with Xiangyung home solar system.It is a solar system which gives you the luxury of enjoying uninterupted power supply at home or at the office for way less.It is a solar generator built for students,small apartment and office.If your power need is for a standing fan,led tv,laptop,2 or 3 low energy bulbs,charging of phones and tablets then this is the right product for you.

SPECIFICATIONS

150 WATT SOLAR PANEL: Unlike other solar systems which come with an 80 watt solar panel.Xiagnyung home solar system comes with a 150 watt solar panel rated at 8.5 amps for faster charging

40AH BATTERY: The indoor unit has an inbuilt 40ah battery.High quality,rugged and longer lasting

UPGRADEABLE: Our solar system is upgradeable as you can attach a bigger battery and extra solar panel to the system unlike so many solar generator systems which require you to dump your existing system and buy a solar system with higher capacity if you need an upgrade.

CHARGE CAR BATTERY: Have you been in a situation where you will be looking for a battery charger to charge your battery.Now you can charge your car battery via its external cables.

ZERO MAINTENANCE: It is noiseless,fume less and requires zero maintenance

CHEAP AVAILABILITY OF SPARES: All components and spares can be sourced locally and cheap too

WARRANTY: The product comes with a 1 year warranty which gives you peace of mind

1000 WATT INVERTER: It comes with a 1000 watt rugged inverter which is powerful enough to handle your small appliances

WHAT CAN IT POWER?

This solar systems is designed for small and energy efficient appliances such as Laptop,Low energy led tv(15-30 watt),Low energy bulb(5-9 watt),Standing rechargeable fan and other light appliances

PRICE: 96,500 Naira

TO ORDER
JOYFUL ECHOES AND SYSTEMS
61 Isolo road (Gobi Plaza)
Ile-iwe b/stop Egbe-Ikotun
Lagos,Nigeria
Whatsapp/Mobile: 08170368264,07068410532

(1) (Reply)

USA Used HP 620 For Sale / Itel 1516 Plus For Sale @13k / Is Tstv Now Available Where Can I Buy In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.