Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,819 members, 7,831,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

₦572m Volkner Mobil Motorhome That Comes With Hydraulic Supercar Garage - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ₦572m Volkner Mobil Motorhome That Comes With Hydraulic Supercar Garage (37493 Views)

China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) / UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards / Thousands Of Cars Including Rolls-Royce & Lambo Rot In Supercar Graveyard In UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦572m Volkner Mobil Motorhome That Comes With Hydraulic Supercar Garage by Harbdulrafiu(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
OMG...God punish poverty oo
Re: ₦572m Volkner Mobil Motorhome That Comes With Hydraulic Supercar Garage by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nace5:
grin This will be good to use to do action movie

See you...
Re: ₦572m Volkner Mobil Motorhome That Comes With Hydraulic Supercar Garage by vaisroy(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2017
I wud rather build a house, buy that BMW i8 and still have plenty change
Re: ₦572m Volkner Mobil Motorhome That Comes With Hydraulic Supercar Garage by mechanics(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Processed into water for kini
for reuse na.
Re: ₦572m Volkner Mobil Motorhome That Comes With Hydraulic Supercar Garage by Lordsdamxel(f): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
For this kind Nigerian gallop?....all those plates and thumblers go break finish...if care is not takensef for some kind road person fit fall from bed...lol....

1 Like

Re: ₦572m Volkner Mobil Motorhome That Comes With Hydraulic Supercar Garage by Stephenben(m): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2017
The exterior is not fine.. I don't like it.. But dope interior.. If you see some motor home exterior, you'll bow not to talk of interior.. Dope vehicle anyway
Re: ₦572m Volkner Mobil Motorhome That Comes With Hydraulic Supercar Garage by sinceraconcept(m): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
dabeto:
The only thing lacking is security. A sight of it anywhere is a call for attention and the boys won't let you enjoy your money in peace.
nothing can happen if it's bullet proof and I think it might have a light bullet proof.
Re: ₦572m Volkner Mobil Motorhome That Comes With Hydraulic Supercar Garage by sinceraconcept(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lordsdamxel:
For this kind Nigerian gallop?....all those plates and thumblers go break finish...if care is not takensef for some kind road person fit fall from bed...lol....
if your driver is good,I don't think any of those utensils would fall off and I believe they must have engineered properly to prevent such. trust oyinbo na
Re: ₦572m Volkner Mobil Motorhome That Comes With Hydraulic Supercar Garage by tck2000(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2020
wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car / 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) / "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.