Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Verified Paypal In Nigeria. No Ip Or Vpn Changing Required. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Verified Paypal In Nigeria. No Ip Or Vpn Changing Required. (345 Views)

How To Use Twitter Without VPN / Bitcards.com.ng - All You Need To Know About Nigeria's No 1 Giftcard Platform / How To Receive And Send Money With Paypal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Verified Paypal In Nigeria. No Ip Or Vpn Changing Required. by julchi: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hello guys, here's a simple medium to get a verified business PayPal account without stress. You can link it to your Nigerian local bank account, but most preferably a domiciliary account like First bank gold card, which you can get from any first bank branch.

This PayPal account allows you to receive and make payments internationally and locally.

You don't need to use any VPN or change your IP to be able to do this. It's very simple and straightforward and as well legal.

To open this account you must have
1: NIN, Driver's license, or international passport.
2: A working email address
3: Registered business name
4: Other information about you (where necessary).

That's all on your part. The rest would be done by me.

Am providing this service at #10,000 only.

NB: The very first 10 persons will have a #4k cut. But such persons must comment their proofs of this strategy, right here on nairaland before I refund the said #4k to them.

To get started hit me now on WhatsApp 08162883910 raphaelpaul32@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Speculation: Neymar To Real Madrid! / PDP Is Clinically Dead Remi Omowaiye Commissioner For Science And Technology / Help Guys, I Need Your Support For My Recent Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.